scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Don't you think their eye wear is not matching to the battle dress and stands out as the rim is white...also the kara worn by the second operator will shine during night operations

Sorry for oftopic can u know which rifle is this ? @ abingdonboy

20B4C44BA5216AA7666EABBB77340.jpg

My guess would be a variant of the SIG 550:

SIG-552-p1030040.jpg

scaled.php

Don't you think their eye wear is not matching to the battle dress and stands out as the rim is white...also the kara worn by the second operator will shine during night operations
To an extent but these any issues caused by them would be extremely minimal IMHO.

I thought about SIG too initially but the butt looked different to me than a SIG so i thought HK416.SIG's well designed butt stands out.

Yes the butt did throw me with the chin rest as present on the pic I posted but there are numourous variartions of the 550/2 that have different butt without the chin rest.The chin rest is normally going to be just for the sniper/marksmen versions and so the models will have bi-pods and telescopic sights. Having looked into it more I am certain this is the SIG 550/2- the upper receiver,the iron sights and barrel in the pic is identical (IMHO) to the SIG's and from the pic below you can see the pic below the butt is idneitcal to that that can be found on a SIG:

ICS-52%20%20SIG552-1.jpg

paskausg553sb.jpg

If you look at the pic in question you can see there is a unique design just above the barrel where there is a protuding metal piece with a whole in it, this is present on all the pics I have posted and is present on the SIG.

+anyway Jason Bourne, what is the significance of this pic and rifle?

Yes the butt did throw me with the chin rest as present on the pic I posted but there are numourous variartions of the 550/2 that have different butt without the chin rest.The chin rest is normally going to be just for the sniper/marksmen versions and so the models will have bi-pods and telescopic sights. Having looked into it more I am certain this is the SIG 550/2- the upper receiver,the iron sights and barrel in the pic is identical (IMHO) to the SIG's and from the pic below you can see the pic below the butt is idneitcal to that that can be found on a SIG:

ICS-52%20%20SIG552-1.jpg

paskausg553sb.jpg

If you look at the pic in question you can see there is a unique design just above the barrel where there is a protuding metal piece with a whole in it, this is present on all the pics I have posted and is present on the SIG.

+anyway Jason Bourne, what is the significance of this pic and rifle?

CurioSity :what: and guys sorry for posting oftopic and thanks for reply ..countinue with SF's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom