Indian Special Forces

FB_IMG_1486828984146.jpg

PARA SF
PKM LMG
FB_IMG_1486828997343.jpg

MARCOS
S-TAR 21
Mepro Mor

Those are probably SFF and that is an original PK not a PKM or a captured Type 80. It's probably from Bulgaria but I am just assuming that.

PK
PK-right.jpg

Bulgarian soldier shooting an Arsenal PK/MG with side rail mounting bracket. The furniture is a bit different.
1024px-thumbnail.jpg

I supposed the SFF would have acquired them since they did acquire and continue to acquire weapons from Bulgaria like the Arsenal AR series and Shipka SMGs. Again it's just an assumption.

"We would now request the local population that people who have picked up arms, and they are the local boys, if they want to continue with the acts of terrorism displaying flags of ISIS and Pakistan, then we will treat them as anti-national elements and go helter-skelter for them.

"They may survive today but we will get them tomorrow. Our relentless operations will continue," said the Army Chief.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...my-chief-bipin-rawat/articleshow/57168531.cms

This is this need of the hour we cant keep loosing our brave soilders bcoz of the Kashmirs love for jihad

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy @Levina @Rain Man

"We would now request the local population that people who have picked up arms, and they are the local boys, if they want to continue with the acts of terrorism displaying flags of ISIS and Pakistan, then we will treat them as anti-national elements and go helter-skelter for them.

"They may survive today but we will get them tomorrow. Our relentless operations will continue," said the Army Chief.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...my-chief-bipin-rawat/articleshow/57168531.cms

This is this need of the hour we cant keep loosing our brave soilders bcoz of the Kashmirs love for jihad

Crush anyone who comes in the way of national integrity.

Pakistanis,Chinese,Russians and Americans..everyone does it.

I dont know why should we be so apologetic.

We are rising and world powers dont want to offend us.Plus the ISIS flags are visible so just crush them..Do we need morality lessons from Chinese who roll their tanks on innocent civilians or the Pakistanis who slit the throat of terrorists and throw them from a helicopter?

These fat biaches like Barkha Dutt and JNU janta needs to be taken care of also.Since we patriotic Indians are 98% majority so they test the waters and do things.

I believe soon there will be a revolution which will sort out everything for once.

I do know but I will refrain from commenting on an open forum like this one.

Suffice to say it relates to the operator's role.
We talked about this many times.

This has been copied from Kashmir where different RR units wear different colors on their helmets.

Crush anyone who comes in the way of national integrity.

Pakistanis,Chinese,Russians and Americans..everyone does it.

I dont know why should we be so apologetic.

We are rising and world powers dont want to offend us.Plus the ISIS flags are visible so just crush them..Do we need morality lessons from Chinese who roll their tanks on innocent civilians or the Pakistanis who slit the throat of terrorists and throw them from a helicopter?

These fat biaches like Barkha Dutt and JNU janta needs to be taken care of also.Since we patriotic Indians are 98% majority so they test the waters and do things.

I believe soon there will be a revolution which will sort out everything for once.

Dude Barkha kind of rats will be handled by Arnab and some good trolls in twitter but this Ops disruption is going for a long time and we lost many soldiers bcoz of this.Its time to show some spine and deal with them like how Isreal/America/Chinese and even pakistanis deal with enough of this Image bullshit lets face whatever comes our way and give them what they actually deserve . Also do u have any idea how army is gonna deal with such stone pelters ?

Dude Barkha kind of rats will be handled by Arnab and some good trolls in twitter but this Ops disruption is going for a long time and we lost many soldiers bcoz of this.Its time to show some spine and deal with them like how Isreal/America/Chinese and even pakistanis deal with enough of this Image bullshit lets face whatever comes our way and give them what they actually deserve . Also do u have any idea how army is gonna deal with such stone pelters ?
By assassinating them..simple.

Do you know why no one protests when the Army does a flag march in downtown Srinagar?

Because Army has orders to shoot 5.56mm and not pellet guns.

Poor CRPF and JKP guys dont have that option and hence get killed and injured by these cowards.

Indian army gets more power than ever.
Overground workers of terrorist groups will be hunted down.
Wait and watch!

Absolutely how it should be, they are terrorists plain and simple- just because their weapons are stones and bricks and not AKs is immaterial.

But let's see how this rhetoric translates into actions on the ground, I don't imagine anything will change.

+ It is a great gesture and one I wish was repeated more often but can anyone explain why it might be that Modi personally paid respects for these soldiers specifically? Under his time as PM dozens of soldiers have fallen in Kashmir butthis is the first time he is doing this in public, why now?

Back
Top Bottom