What's new

Indian Special Forces

11194525_1578717792396533_2810913842256492280_o.jpg

NSG Mumbai

ITBP commando force is one of best in paramilitary,thats why they are deployed in Afghanistan and in Mumbai jail when Kasab was there.

I am really impressed by Commando wing of CISF.In my interactions with CISF personnel i have always found them to be more educated and informed than other para military forces.

ITBP is equally capable and is also giving protection to J&K CM.

The jackets/pants these gentlemen are wearing, are these standard issue? Or are these brought by the operators themselves from the market?(some operators in the pic are wearing quite identical pairs) Could please someone shed some light on these kind of jackets used by Indian SF. Also I see different kinds of gloves worn by different operators, why so? And why doesn't Indian SF go for balaclavas (present scarves create a lot of problems as they tend to slip down from the nose, look at the operator adjusting his) since they are more compact, easy to deploy and also gives kind of a killer look to the operators. Thanks in advance.

The jackets/pants these gentlemen are wearing, are these standard issue? Or are these brought by the operators themselves from the market?(some operators in the pic are wearing quite identical pairs) Could please someone shed some light on these kind of jackets used by Indian SF. Also I see different kinds of gloves worn by different operators, why so? And why doesn't Indian SF go for balaclavas (present scarves create a lot of problems as they tend to slip down from the nose, look at the operator adjusting his) since they are more compact, easy to deploy and also gives kind of a killer look to the operators. Thanks in advance.
They are all bought by the operators themselves.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom