What's new

Indian Special Forces

12768397_751747538294470_6431672159234822161_o.jpg

AN 32 s And Paratrooper

To stupid to understand that Nawaz meant the cross border firing/attack.
Yeah yeah. I agree. :rolleyes:
Guys there are some pictures circulating in the social media in India(whatsapp and others) about the Indian strikes and some of them are really horrifying. Are they any real??
Yeah saw some on an fb. But the ones that I saw looked as if those were clicked in broad daylight which can not be the case.
Did you see something similar?

Yeah yeah. I agree. :rolleyes:

Yeah saw some on an fb. But the ones that I saw looked as if those were clicked in broad daylight which can not be the case.

Twisting statements don't mean shyt..

Hear are Pak papers reporting it;

https://timesofislamabad.com/pm-nawaz-sharif-reacts-unprovoked-indian-firing-loc/2016/09/29/

Now show us the so called proof ? We showed you footage of your posts hit by Pak shelling.

Funny how pathetic you people and your media is that it's not even asking simple questions or details or questioning the fake narrative.. Man up and ask your army to come clean .. Provide details or release the so called proof.

What we can confirm is a confrontation on the LOC between 8th NLI Patrolling party hand your troops ... And than arty opening up.. Yeah I confirmed it with officers on ground handling the situation...
Also why is your army hiding the casualties? Or the fact that's it's posts were destroyed? And you people are shameless cheering without asking questions to your own army.. Pathetic.

Nobody is cheering anything. We are just happy that this year Diwali will be celebrated without fear.

Than why evacuate the bordering areas? So much for being fearless?
Patience!
Remember the drone episode ? Indian UAV shot by PA troops on LOC?

Indian army claimed it didn't belong to them and how Pak shot their own UAV?

Indian media pushing the same agenda showing pics of Panjab police with DJI drones and claiming Pak army shot Panjab police UAV on loc bordering AJK ?:lol:

Later ISPR released pics and footage retrieved from he drone showing your soldiers flying it from the Indian post... Pics of 13 mahar regiment post and Indian soldiers with it ?

Still didn't accept it...

This time they released footage of Pak army destroying Indian posts ...

And on the other side we have unclear statements,no cross border "strike" acknowledgement,no details... and alot of chest thumping..

Than why evacuate the bordering areas? So much for being fearless?
Because prevention is better than cure.
Since the incident happened we expect Pakistan to retaliate. If that happens, we don't want innocents to be caught in the mele.
But am glad things are being played down. It might not esacalate.
Anyways it's better to be alert.

Remember the drone episode ?
Remember kargil?

Last edited:
Because prevention is better than cure.
Since the incident happened we expect Pakistan to retaliate. If that happens we don't want innocents to be caught in the mele.
But am glad things are being played down. It might not esacalate.
Anyways it's better to be alert.
As I said where is the proof of the total chutiyapa claimed by you without any details?

Remember kargil?
I do.. We did own it up by merging a paramilitary into regular army and awarding medals etc..

Everybody knew it... Nobody made false claims in the air.

Pakistanis are unable to accept that india have done a surgical strike in pakistan occupied kashmir

Buddy, first India claimed it to be a surgical strike, when PAF said no Indian aircraft even came close to Pak airspace, they claimed it was a heliborne operation , when questions were raised as to how unarmed Mi-17's went in and out in such a heavily militarized area, now they are saying helicopters weren't involved, the soldiers crossed the LOC on ground. Is it even plausible, that indians go in , miraculously avoid fire from Pakistani minefields and heavily fortified bunkers , stay inside for 6-7 hours and come back without a scratch. We aren't talking about mythology here, its real life, there might be appetite for such fantasies in India but this will become a big joke in strategic circles of the world.

Yep. Indian Army brought few dead bodies of the terrorist with them after the strike and also captured few of them alive. So probably they leaked some pictures online.;)

Although there were few pictures of mass dead bodies of the terrorist which i am not sure about.

As I said where is the proof of the total chutiyapa claimed by you without any details?
Checked the word in Hindi dictionary- it means stupidity.
Well, you speak as if IA reports to me and sends me videos to watch before it is released to the public. Lol
Now what did I claim that you think is stupidity?
My claim is
1. Pakistani politicians and Pak army have made contradictory statements about the attack Which I have already proven.
2. America's involvement- Well the speed with which they came into the picture proves my point.

So that's it!
If it's chutiyapa then so be it.

Ciao

Yep. Indian Army brought few dead bodies of the terrorist with them after the strike and also captured few of them alive. So probably they leaked some pictures online.;)

Although there were few pictures of mass dead bodies of the terrorist which i am not sure about.
I heard they were instructed "leave no bodies and buddies behind".
But didn't expect this. Gosh! :fie:

Well, you speak as if IA reports to me and sends me videos to watch before it is released to the public. Lol
My claim is
1. Pakistani politicians and Pak army have made contradictory statements about the attack Which I have already proven.
2. America's involvement- Well the speed with which they came into the picture proves my point.

So that's it!
If it's chutiyapa then so be it.

Ciao

But didn't expect this. Gosh!
We can always ask ISPR to go to these locations, they can take a detailed analysis and release them to the world to prove these strikes, are as they saying, is propaganda!..... OH Wait they won't :enjoy: (maybe after they cleaned up)

Did I ask you? Although it's amusing how you are peddling that shyt.
My claim is

You proved what with reports from your own yellow media ? That has no shame,ethics or moral courage to even question the bunny claims?

America has called for peace several times before aswell.. Doesn't mean shyt.

But didn't expect this. Gosh! :fie:
Nobody did they than used dump trunks and stole coffins to mint money and even faked encounters to get medals...

Ironically those idiots making false claims asusual .. Pissed themselves by leaking video of body exchange ceremony... Much like that idiot coast guard admiral .. The terror boat chutiyapa and how "blow that Pakistan up" which late bite him in the Arse.

Did I ask you? Although it's amusing how you are peddling that shyt.

You proved what with reports from your own yellow media ? That has no shame,ethics or moral courage to even question the bunny claims?

America has called for peace several times before aswell.. Doesn't mean shyt.

Nobody did they than used dump trunks and stole coffins to mint money and even faked encounters to get medals...

Ironically those idiots making false claims asusual .. Pissed themselves by leaking video of body exchange ceremony... Much like that idiot coast guard admiral .. The terror boat chutiyapa and how "blow that Pakistan up" which late bite him in the Arse.
Chill!
Our men killed a few pigs who were planning to infiltrate, none of this was meant to be against your army.

I don't want to be discussing things with someone who is nothing but an army brat like me. Let some real army men come and talk. :rolleyes:

Now don't derail this thread further.

hmm ... even we are buying equipment from them, it wont take much time for them do the same trick on us.
America is nobody's fren.

Chill!
Our men killed a few pigs who were planning to infiltrate, none of this was meant to be against your army.

I don't want to be discussing things with someone who is nothing but an army brat like me. Let some real army men come and talk. :rolleyes:

Now don't derail this thread further.

America is nobody's fren.

It was me who broke the news down to which PA unit that encountered Indian troops.. Unlike you I'm not a mid agged married aunty living in UAE whose father perhaps retired in the 80s.

Nor do i believe in shyt peddled for the masses.. Or everything some turd on Indian media says..

Back
Top Bottom