What's new

Indian Special Forces

Dude trust your army they denied any surgical strikes and no one in this world can penetrate the defence created by PA and PAF even the Americans did a joint operation with you guys to kill Osama . So just trust what PA tells you and let Indians have a debate on this fake surgical strike :enjoy::enjoy:
No I wouldn't go into proving any force as super human, but I am just referring to what is obviously confusing and challenges even the common sense. I wouldn't draw comparisons of other occasions as conflicts tend to jump off the paper plans very quickly and draw their own course very uniquely in every conflict

Just in: HAL formally asked maintenance crew on all aircraft types to prepare for possible emergency situation and be prepared for travelling to FOB to support IAF operations if tensions escalate.

P.S: Hope tensions don't escalate. Appreciate the advance preparations of the armed forces. Finding it funny if people think armed forces are evacuating people and putting staff on high alert over just cross border shelling. Hope peace prevails again, may almighty help everyone.

Good Day!

They shouldn't, there is no need to prove anything to anyone , certainly not to the Pakistanis. Nor are the Pakistanis going to be convinced by any such thing, they will likely dismiss it as a made up video etc. The Pakistani reaction is proof enough, condemning & having hurried meetings when supposedly nothing has happened. The best thing for us to do is to do nothing. Most Pakistanis, either here or in the general populace are aware that their military doesn't always tell them everything, their track record exists. Let them be in this dilemma, we gain nothing from showing "proof".

Nope.
I don't agree.
Keeping quiet has not earned us anything, other than giving an opportunity to the enemy to mislead its people. It's high time such details came out in the open so that their people know what lies they have been fed with all these years. This is psyops.

Just in: HAL formally asked maintenance crew on all aircraft types to prepare for possible emergency situation and be prepared for travelling to FOB to support IAF operations if tensions escalate.

P.S: Hope tensions don't escalate. Appreciate the advance preparations of the armed forces. Finding it funny if people think armed forces are evacuating people and putting staff on high alert over just cross border shelling. Hope peace prevails again, may almighty help everyone.

Good Day!
fingers crossed!
No war.

The Army Major is comparing this operation with the Israeli SF's Entebbe operation and said this would become a case study for further operation around the world . Is this a bit of a tall claim ?

@Levina @Abingdonboy @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
He did say he's ecstatic. :-)
So let's leave it at that.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
1) good to see the latest gear trickling down to the hub teams
2) constant drills around the country are essential for each and every NSG team. Be sure someone is planning to take revenge for the loss of their "strategic assets" and an attack on a major Indian city is long overdue.

Last edited:
Their denial is not an issue as long as we have proof... and this time we do.

Btw I overheard their TPS77 radars were hacked by none other than their very old and dear friend.

Damn you people are so gullible ... Do you think we have only TPS77s on LOC? Do you think Uncle Sam gives a fuk about you?

You have proof ?:lol:

We released footages of bombarding your posts ... All you have is a confused statement to go by ? What's the so called proof is your so called strikes ?:lol:

Damn you people are so gullible ... Do you think we have only TPS77s on LOC? Do you think Uncle Sam gives a fuk about you?

You have proof ?:lol:

We released footages of bombarding your posts ... All you have is a confused statement to go by ? What's the so called proof is your so called strikes ?:lol:
Let me give you one proof >>>

Statement 1:
By Pakistani politicians

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/indian...strikes-along-loc-3055906/lite/?client=safari

Statement 2:
By Pak army

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.al...al-strikes-160929165646369.html?client=safari

And its contradictory.

We don't need to prove them anything. Truth will come out eventually few years later. We just have to wait for some of their retired generals living in UK/US to write a book about it.

OT- Guys there are some pictures circulating in the social media in India(whatsapp and others) about the Indian strikes and some of them are really horrifying. Are they any real??

Back
Top Bottom