What's new

Indian Special Forces

Indian Army Designated Marksman ....

nnxuqOcaKMJ6LgPm-dtVAxIts5gRmthp-x7_vM0Ekd0.jpg

View attachment 327664
Marcos
Somewhere in Kashmir valley
@GuardianRED bro those gloves are in service for long. Haven't u seen them before?
Which one ? the Oven looking gloves or the Tactical ones?? I do know both are still in use for a long time. It is just the reason of use was discussed, one for slithering and other for all time use depending on the situation.

naa, it looks like something they do as a ritual when ever the probation ends. No pointing in showing off to eat glass when you run an 100km marathon
It's a "tradition" and I'm sure there is an interesting story behind this sick tradition though. The MARCOs do a similar thing when they complete their selection and are given their berets-they cut their hands and issue a "blood oath" to defend their nation with their blood.

Some men are truly a different breed....

+ @Unknowncommando appreicate your pics as always bro but please try and blur out the faces of operational guys in operational areas.

Last edited:
12th Para aren't SF, right?
They are sf bro
The dirty dozens
Para sf promo ...in this promo all are from 12
He's Armenian. Also Ghillie suit guy is AR most probably. Army doesn't use the BEL PNS sights.
Yup mistakenly I posted the AR pic ...sorry
& I don't know From which ethnic group he belongs , I know he is a operator in 12th

Back
Top Bottom