What's new

Indian Special Forces

I stumbled upon one such account and by god there have some good stuff man.
If you could PM me that ;)

+ these guys need to be very careful, the Indian Mil doesn't take kindly to breaching OPSEC and have been VERY harsh in cracking down on social media usage of their ranks.

Rare Vz 59 :-)

maxresdefault.jpg

ukl_vz._59__ez_201.jpg

Ya the boys are getting a lot of good stuff.These pics you see here everyday with young operators acting crazy in front of the camera are from their instagram accounts.I stumbled upon one such account and by god they have some good stuff man.

Any chance of sharing those said accounts or pictures?

There's no reason to assume they are the "Phantom unit" despite the fact that we don't even know what their purpose is (my opinion is they are instructors). These looks like typical SAG operators.

-----------------------------

NSG SAG operators

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 101
There's no reason to assume they are the "Phantom unit" despite the fact that we don't even know what their purpose is (my opinion is they are instructors). These looks like typical SAG operators.

NSG SAG operators
Dude i have confirmed that these guys are phantom. No assumptions. They are just best chosen commandos among NSG. Just like Ghataks in IA Battalion. I have written that only after confirmation.
By a frd who left NSG during probation period and a Force -1 member. Will post more of them with evidence.
@Local_Legend Yes they are.

Dude i have confirmed that these guys are phantom. No assumptions. They are just best chosen commandos among NSG. Just like Ghataks in IA Battalion. I have written that only after confirmation.
By a frd who left NSG during probation period and a Force -1 member. Will post more of them with evidence.
@Local_Legend Yes they are.

ok . That TV show says they choose the best and take them away from the regular nsg trainees to a unknown location.
So your friend identified the soldier in the pic who has been selected as phantom and moved away to a unknown location?
And looking forward for more . This picture doesn't tell any difference of regular sag and phantom.

Hey guys is there a link for a thread that just has Indian special forces pictures? If so can someone please give it to me? Thank you!

Yeah but there is another thread with pictures like just pictures. I saw it a while back but I can't seem to find it. Haha its okay though this one is awesome!

ok . That TV show says they choose the best and take them away from the regular nsg trainees to a unknown location.
So your friend identified the soldier in the pic who has been selected as phantom and moved away to a unknown location?
And looking forward for more . This picture doesn't tell any difference of regular sag and phantom.
Thats what i told u there no much difference but a little bit in tactics and equipment. They just look like SAG. In fact they are SAG but there is nothing like special Phantom badges to identify them. Wait for some time we will get to know everything about them.
13164441_121302901617048_3719056779978121424_n.jpg
IMG_20160708_135636.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom