What's new

Indian Special Forces

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @alby @Abingdonboy @danish_vij @Water Car Engineer
i know this is not the right place to as this question, but i didn't find any other appropriate thread for asking this...

how did US special forces manage to sit in a helicopter like this without falling form it??
mh-6-nascar-hr.jpg

mh-6.jpg

MH-6.jpg

11349944_717545265024304_697050935_n.jpg

Seatbelts? :o::o::o:

Seatbelts? :o::o::o:
where is the seat belt??
Ok..On the little bird there are ramps with belts or safety harness so that you dont fall off.And on the black hawks the harness is enough.

dx74JUVFrj4arPHRYPHfb53bKpLkcv8QDhcElk-UIl5bQ1TuIFXQyzRaFDYOcOwDdmmnnA4aFL4y8gl8bSLiwQHcc8C-jPr3MoJwCN1GXVvcVFCsjoO_udaJocDnhc-a3xAjJf9EeJsdVzp6hWU=w471-h312-nc
but i don't see any seat belts in there....
and look how the chopper is flyining.. is that harness is enough for sitting?? they are not just sitting, they will also shoot form the helecoptor. so shooting at a target while you are sitting in balance is very difficult and the accuracy will be considerably reduce.
11349944_717545265024304_697050935_n.jpg

Last edited:
@special operation please type "
Can you sit on the side of a helicopter and not be pushed of by G-forces
" in google and you will get an anwer

Ok..On the little bird there are ramps with belts or safety harness so that you dont fall off.And on the black hawks the harness is enough.

dx74JUVFrj4arPHRYPHfb53bKpLkcv8QDhcElk-UIl5bQ1TuIFXQyzRaFDYOcOwDdmmnnA4aFL4y8gl8bSLiwQHcc8C-jPr3MoJwCN1GXVvcVFCsjoO_udaJocDnhc-a3xAjJf9EeJsdVzp6hWU=w471-h312-nc
I am afraid those vietnam era choppers don't have any safety belts.

@special operation please type "
Can you sit on the side of a helicopter and not be pushed of by G-forces
" in google and you will get an anwer

I am afraid those vietnam era choppers don't have any safety belts.
most of them says the gravity will help them sit like that. but this isn't only about sitting... the SF soldiers shoot the target when they are sitting in the chopper. this is not possible in little bird if they are just sitting on on it in balance, look how they are sitting. and the gravitational force will be reduced/compensated by centrifugal actiion when the chopper suddenly change the direction. so at the time there is a high chance for skidding.
in training US forces use seat belts... but not in the actual combat
11-u-s-army-special-forces.jpg

Last edited:
most of them says the gravity will help them sit like that. but this isn't only about sitting... the SF soldiers shoot the target when they are sitting in the chopper. this is not possible in little bird if they are just sitting on on it in balance, look how they are sitting. and the gravitational force will be reduced/compensated by centrifugal actiion when the chopper suddenly change the direction. so at the time there is a high chance for skidding.
in training US forces use seat belts... but not in the actual combat
11-u-s-army-special-forces.jpg

Actual missions:

US marines and Pak soldiers on a Chinook during flood relief operations in Swat valley;

image.jpg
image.jpg

Watch the safety hook behind the soldiers.

Actual missions:

US marines and Pak soldiers on a Chinook during flood relief operations in Swat valley;

View attachment 229427 View attachment 229428

Watch the safety hook behind the soldiers.
that is not a SF operator. that kind of belts cannot be attacked to a SF operator in black hawk and little bird. they are sitting on the door to rapidly exit the chopper when the drop zone is reached, so this kind of belts will slow them down.
those kind of belts are seen on every loadmaster on C-17, C-130, chinook, and almost every heavy transport planes. i was talking about the SF operator sitting on black hawks and little bird,

that is not a SF operator. that kind of belts cannot be attacked to a SF operator in black hawk and little bird. they are sitting on the door to rapidly exit the chopper when the drop zone is reached, so this kind of belts will slow them down.
those kind of belts are seen on every loadmaster on C-17, C-130, chinook, and almost every heavy transport planes. i was talking about the SF operator sitting on black hawks and little bird,

Same thing there are attached to a safety harness.. Otherwise how do you think they can fire while the heli is taking evasive manoeuvres,...

Back
Top Bottom