Indian Special Forces

MARCOs during Yemani evacuation:

tumblr_nn5ucbDWcz1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_nn5ucbDWcz1tjfjuco7_540.png

INS Mumbai/Sumitra's own force protection units:

tumblr_nn5ucbDWcz1tjfjuco3_1280.png
tumblr_nn5ucbDWcz1tjfjuco4_540.png

tumblr_nn5ucbDWcz1tjfjuco5_540.png

Lol, the notion he was Sri Lankan was absurd to begin with!

+ I'm sure there's an interesting story behind why he was wearing MARPAT that day.

Link for the video?

@Unknowncommando, bro, why did you delete that pics of marcos?? i posted that pics 3 days ago, it is not in this page anymore, when the admin,s restore this page after some malware attack. all the posts in past a week was deleted.
you don't need to delete that pics...

@Unknowncommando, bro, why did you delete that pics of marcos?? i posted that pics 3 days ago, it is not in this page anymore, when the admin,s restore this page after some malware attack. all the posts in past a week was deleted.
you don't need to delete that pics...
Indian Navy Marcos during Republic day parade 2000

11162455_590378701064695_5368256958997658494_n.jpg

Thats why i posted that pic coz i have never seen that on this thread and i too posted that pic but was removed by admins k i will post it again.I usually dont post old pics i have seen all the pages before posting so i know weather the pic is posted b4 or not.

PicsArt_1430275422477.jpg

Indian Special forces

Indian Navy Marcos during Republic day parade 2000

11162455_590378701064695_5368256958997658494_n.jpg

Thats why i posted that pic coz i have never seen that on this thread and i too posted that pic but was removed by admins k i will post it again.I usually dont post old pics i have seen all the pages before posting so i know weather the pic is posted b4 or not.

View attachment 217561
Indian Special forces
the SFs guys takes part in parade too?

Lol, they aren't :rofl:. They are SAG- SRG don't have sniper teams.

why not?? SRG need snipers. and the protection duty and training is provided for SRG, they are good in CP duty. why use SAG as they are trained for CT operations.

why not?? SRG need snipers. and the protection duty and training is provided for SRG, they are good in CP duty. why use SAG as they are trained for CT operations.
SRG are only used for close protection (static and mobile) roles i.e. the physical protection of the protectee, they do not engage in perimeter protection for their protectees- that is the responsibility of other agencies. When NSG sniper teams are required (it isn't that often) they are from the SAG. It isn't a massive drain on the SAG as the instances are few and far between and only require a few teams on those rare occasions.

11144936_592971644138734_5532009417439188309_n.jpg

are you sure about that bro?? AFAIK there was no parade of marcos since 2001.
Yes bro i have seen marcos on the boats few times on the trucks which we see in R day parade used to carry scale models. Not actual parade but on this type of models u can see AKs and NEGEV lmg down there.
D-760.jpg

Last edited:
Yes bro i have seen marcos on the boats few times on the trucks which we see in R day parade used to carry scale models. Not actual parade but on this type of models u can see AKs and NEGEV lmg down there.
D-760.jpg
these models are shwon in R day, but why did they cancel the parade of marcos??
that AK needs ot be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom