What's new

Indian Special Forces

Kindly share the Marcos pic with Negev.
They were the first unit in India equipped with it:

Q6T9Z.jpg

This pic has got to be 9+ years old now.

@Abingdonboy

You should watch this.

The SPG guy was very quick in grabbing the bouquet from the PM's hand and came in front of the camera also.

Hence Modi scolded him by saying "what will you do standing here"

I understand this guy is the PM but at the end of the day it is these guys who are saving his *** by becoming a shield for his stupid crowd interactions and unnecessary good byes.

Meanwhile,in USA

To me, modi shown bit of arrogance while fully aware of that SPG man was just trying help him around n got incidentally infront of the camera......
I have met few security personnel of his state at state data centre inside the state assembly complex in Gandhi Nagar n was told that he personally had scolded the security staff not deploying appropriate security measures around that building....
SDC serve as centre where every village panchayat is connected to state secretariat building 24x7 ....

10th Para 'Desert Scorpions' sniper team on a Polaris ATV.

1479175_10152834718733071_8111770870516445090_n.jpg

This pic is going to be a year old in a few months.I wish they get some dirt bikes.In the Indian market the Hero Impulse would be great.

Even the CRPF has gone for stylish in class bikes and not for a dirt bike like Impulse which would have helped their job.

This pic is going to be a year old in a few months.I wish they get some dirt bikes.In the Indian market the Hero Impulse would be great.

Even the CRPF has gone for stylish in class bikes and not for a dirt bike like Impulse which would have helped their job.
Nothing wrong with ATVs in this kind of desert terrain, they can carry far more than any dirtbike as well as being able to navigate where motorbikes may get stuck (sand dunes and the like). For SFs a combination of ATVs and dirtbikes are good.

Nothing wrong with ATVs in this kind of desert terrain, they can carry far more than any dirtbike as well as being able to navigate where motorbikes may get stuck (sand dunes and the like). For SFs a combination of ATVs and dirtbikes are good.
Bro,dirt bikes can climb shallow slopes.ATVs cant.Plus you minimise the effect of IEDs on 2 wheels.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom