What's new

Indian Special Forces

Arey bhai kya apni SF ko helmets say allergy hai kya. Ever time it's a cloth wrapped around their heads.

@Abingdonboy

i see SPG less active in US and trusting their American counterparts with Modi's security.American operatives outnumber Modi's bg at all events..plus Chevy Tahoe is in action there.

@Abingdonboy

i see SPG less active in US and trusting their American counterparts with Modi's security.American operatives outnumber Modi's bg at all events..plus Chevy Tahoe is in action there.
This is how it goes when Heads of state visit friendly/safe/developed nations- the host country is given responsibility for looking after the majority of the VVIP's security and travel. This is how it will be if/when Modi goes to Japan, US, UK, France, Brazil etc etc and vice versa. Modi only needs a large SPG team and the SPG's own 7 Series when travelling to less safe/developed nations i.e. Bhutan and Nepal.

This is how it goes when Heads of state visit friendly/safe/developed nations- the host country is given responsibility for looking after the majority of the VVIP's security and travel. This is how it will be if/when Modi goes to Japan, US, UK, France, Brazil etc etc and vice versa. Modi only needs a large SPG team and the SPG's own 7 Series when travelling to less safe/developed nations i.e. Bhutan and Nepal.

Japan was not the same...you still got to see SPG around him.Here you only had 1 or 2 SPG guys around him.

Japan was not the same...you still got to see SPG around him.Here you only had 1 or 2 SPG guys around him.
To be fair American is the one exception to this. Their security apparatus is far more cumbersome and extensive and pretty much takes care of everything and there is little need for a large SPG contingent (although there would be one no doubt).

47e2e3bf2980a13c7fdd1b49afcf4417.png

5b0410cd4eb99f1367fb31e77293d9b8.png

ec56a5ccfe7caad0eb157e6c01790bda.png

Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi’s Cavalcade parked up at a Delhi Police station as he makes a spot inspection of the premises.

1966765_543980285748484_6087366079397754816_n.jpg

NOW CRPF COBRAS GOT RED/MAROON BERETS
(1)R THEY GOING UNDER PARA TRAINING???
(2)WHEN ASKED THE GUY SAID THEY ARE included in SFs
(3)is it red or maroon beret ??
FEW DAYS BACK THEY GOT GREEN BERETS
donts know what the scene is someone please clarify
b1a05fbac2fb2c4daa995666f91a2db2.jpg

R THEY GOING UNDER PARA TRAINING???
No they are not- they are not trained to jump from a/c nor do they need to be.

WHEN ASKED THE GUY SAID THEY ARE included in SFs

They are not SFs in anyway.

is it red or maroon beret ??
It's red which is used for the Military Police in the IA (not that that means anything in this case).

They need to stop worrying about the colour of their Beret and get on with the job......

@Abingdonboy the indo-us special forces excercise vajra prahar 2014 had conducted in march ... is that true?? i thought that vajra prahar serise excercise have been cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom