What's new

Indian Special Forces

Buddy any info on how it happened and is death of a Special force solider during a training is something we need to be ashamed or is it common throughout the armies in the world . I am asking this bcoz i felt irritated and sad bcoz of this incident

Not sure mate, read on twitter that he drowned during a river crossing exercise.

vlcsnap-209374.png
vlcsnap-209330.png
vlcsnap-209284.png
vlcsnap-209146.png
vlcsnap-199081.png
vlcsnap-199535.png
vlcsnap-199811.png
vlcsnap-200068.png
vlcsnap-200323.png
vlcsnap-200410.png

NSG BLACK CAT COMMANDOS

Buddy any info on how it happened and is death of a Special force solider during a training is something we need to be ashamed or is it common throughout the armies in the world . I am asking this bcoz i felt irritated and sad bcoz of this incident
He wasn't Special Forces and training accidents occur in every arm of the military across the world, why would you have to be ashamed? That's nonsense.

He wasn't Special Forces and training accidents occur in every arm of the military across the world, why would you have to be ashamed? That's nonsense.

Yes buddy that was my question. if its a common occurrence i am fine with that i was under the assumption that SF's cant loose men like this and thats what made me to ask the question.

Yes buddy that was my question. if its a common occurrence i am fine with that i was under the assumption that SF's cant loose men like this and thats what made me to ask the question.
Mate, SOFs around the world are the most susceptible to fatalities in training/selection- during both training and selection human bodies are pushed to the extreme limits of human endurance and any number of things could cause a fatality or mishap it is, sadly, quite common for soldiers to die in SOFs selection/training.

NSG commandos must be really bore. IA Para get the chance of real action in Kashmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom