What's new

Indian Special Forces

Came across this recent pic of a IA SF soldier's forearm..thought of sharing with you guys in this thread.

img2011041800014jpg7869.jpg

Marcos don't reveal their face like this....are you sure all of them in the video are marcos ?/ Also i hope this video was old because man really need to provide Marcos with good stuff. I mean it won't even cost more than 100 million $ to fully equip Marcos considering the small size of force...

Even Afghanistan SF are better equipped than ours...

Afghan SF

Afghan_soldiers_train_in_Kabul.jpq.jpg

56865.jpg

50148.jpg

d3fc79471e0280053504342540444095eee609f3.jpg

And people thinks why our soldiers shoot themselves, nobody cares about soldiers...

It looks like not even our Generals, Admirals and Air Chiefs have no respect for our Special forces because it won't cost much to equip our SF with some of the best equipments in the world. Hell Indian Special forces should be best equipped in the world but funny thing is they are not as well equipped as countries like Afghanistan.

If you see the guy at 1:31 & 2:01 they don't have MARCOS patch or they could be MARCOS undergoing training as they are yet to receive SF batch.

Their goggles are not anti-shrapnel ones, no earpiece, no gloves....i bet they are way better trained and more deathly than Aghan SF but they are no so well equipped....but this pic is still old but good...

Their goggles are not anti-shrapnel ones, no earpiece, no gloves....i bet they are way better trained and more deathly than Aghan SF but they are no so well equipped....but this pic is still old but good...

Actually I think that they are wearing earpieces- look at the radio, there is a output cable that looks to go to an earpiece but as they are wearing masks you can't see them. But I totally agree with you mate, India SF have been totally neglected and underresourced. but I'm optimistic about the future as it seems someone has woken up and Indian SF are finally getting the equipment they deserve to march their extraordinary skills.

Recent (sort of) pic of IN MARCOS:

vksl0809-767299.jpg

I think these guys look pretty well equipped- PALS BPJ, Thigh-holster side-arms, MARS holographic sights on HK-MP5, Kevlar helmets, elbow and knee pads.

Indian PARAs (not SF)
I was VERY impressed to see how well equipped these guys now were. Protective eyewear, elbow and knee pads etc and there is a few seconds where I think we see IA SF as they have Tavors and Helmets (I do not think regular PARA have Tavors yet).

And some other pics of Garuds:

64358517.jpg

dsc1132garud.jpg

Again, look at their kit-not bad at all.

Anyway IA RR
ops10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
check It out:

DSC05210.JPG

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

DSC05207.JPG

Look at these pics!!! I didn't realise IA SF went for camo'd weapons (other than camo cloth wrapped round them that is )

Taken from this hero's site:

mohittrophy.jpg

Major Mohit Sharma(1 PARA,SF), gallantary award winner 2004 gave a tough fight & defended the mother nation till his last breath of his life .These LeT militants were heavily armed & this encounter has been the longest & bloodiest of all in the recent times.Very few of the soldiers actually get a chance to live their dream ..He has lived his dream to do something dynamic for the country ...This Martyr was cremated on the same day as Shaheed Divas ,23rd March

our SOF's are well trained and arguably just as good as any other SOF in the world but they really need better equipment good thing F-INSAS will help clear most of the obsolete equipment OFB should consider working with Israel to develop a next generation assault rifle for the SOF's with laser sights and ability to carry multiple attachments at a time e.g silencer, grenade launcher, grip, Holographic or MARS sight, Laser optic or tritium sight, flashlight, etc it breaks my heart seeing the SOF's in such good battle gear but only armed with a AK-47 :argh:

Video of IN VBSS teams being trained by IN MARCOs (the ones in Camo are the MARCOs trainers)
4c675efa4d6245.jpg

Great vid + awesome music- shows how well trained IN VBSS teams are (getting their training from the best!) and shows the MARCOS showing some of their skills (shooting, beach assault etc).

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom