What's new

Indian Special Forces

I dont doubt their performance around water bodies...

bro, they are not aquatic animals to always remain in water bodies. their operation will extend to land areas if they they got some intelligence reports about militant activity in nearby areas.

marcos in kashmir.

INDIAMARCOS31.jpg

bro, they are not aquatic animals to always remain in water bodies. their operation will extend to land areas if they they got some intelligence reports about militant activity in nearby areas.

Are you insane or are you trying hard to be one?

We dont have James Bond movie going on Kashmir that once one has info they can go anywhere...thatswhy there are sectors and forces..like Kilo force is for Kupwara and Delta force for Doda...Anyways do forgive me i realise after wasting 3-4 pages of this thread that i am arguing with the wrong guy.

i think you get this pic from the book Indian special forces: history and future

look at this pic of marcos in kashmir. they are in kashmir to conduct similar operations of army you mention above.
2w3753k.jpg

they are may be of some anti naxal forces of state police.

army SF during kargil war

A bloody Indian high level official is wrong the entire fcking media is wrong..everyone else is wrong but we have a hero named HKDAS who knows it all about Kashmir without having even set his foot in Kashmir ever in his life...Prove that MArcos are present in RR or LOC operation and stop uttering bullshit.

And those pics are not of Kargil war...people have no idea about the terrain the structure of houses and where they belong to but still they want to comment and prove wrong as right.

Are you insane or are you trying hard to be one?

We dont have James Bond movie going on Kashmir that once one has info they can go anywhere...thatswhy there are sectors and forces..like Kilo force is for Kupwara and Delta force for Doda...Anyways do forgive me i realise after wasting 3-4 pages of this thread that i am arguing with the wrong guy.

relax bro, you are the one who says marcos and army has no joint operations. i know about RR different units each have their own area for operations. before getting angry on me you have to think. if navy got an information on a terrorist group in nearby area of Wular Lake, do you think that marcos call army for conducting that operations to eliminate the terrorists? the navy will definitely inform about the operations but will not ask for army to do that, if navy calls army for help then there is no point in deploying marcos there. The only thing i don't agree with you is marcos operates only on water bodes . bro you are fully aware that information on a terrorist group is key and very valuable, if navy go army's help to conduct the operation it is waste of precious time. to avoid this marcos in Kashmir has a QRT to act on moments notice.

bro, we are civilians we know about these operations only when someone in the military tells us about it. i have friend and neighbour who had worked in NSG and RR and he told me about RR's operations and also said that NSG has its-own intelligence network.

relax bro, you are the one who says marcos and army has no joint operations. i know about RR different units each have their own area for operations. before getting angry on me you have to think. if navy got an information on a terrorist group in nearby area of Wular Lake, do you think that marcos call army for conducting that operations to eliminate the terrorists? the navy will definitely inform about the operations but will not ask for army to do that, if navy calls army for help then there is no point in deploying marcos there. The only thing i don't agree with you is marcos operates only on water bodes . bro you are fully aware that information on a terrorist group is key and very valuable, if navy go army's help to conduct the operation it is waste of precious time. to avoid this marcos in Kashmir has a QRT to act on moments notice.

bro, we are civilians we know about these operations only when someone in the military tells us about it. i have friend and neighbour who had worked in NSG and RR and he told me about RR's operations and also said that NSG has its-own intelligence network.

Dude,you are not willing to listen when someone is telling you something.I am not earning my bread and butter here that i post stuff for promotion and stuff...half of the time like your post above you are misquoting me.

Anyways,sorry for being rude..Take care.

Dude,you are not willing to listen when someone is telling you something.I am not earning my bread and butter here that i post stuff for promotion and stuff...half of the time like your post above you are misquoting me.

Anyways,sorry for being rude..Take care.

oh, dude, no one is earning any thing from this. we all are sharing what we know. i know you have much more knowledge on army and Kashmir than anyone in this forum. what i said earlier was my doubt about marcos and its operations in Kashmir. i'm not trying to prove anything. i'm really sorry if i hurt your mind.

oh, dude, no one is earning any thing from this. we all are sharing what we know. i know you have much more knowledge on army and Kashmir than anyone in this forum. what i said earlier was my doubt about marcos and its operations in Kashmir. i'm not trying to prove anything. i'm really sorry if i hurt your mind.

I am not here to become an elite member mate..if you really respect me then have a constructive debate with me..i wasted 2 pages of this thread making things clear for you but you dont wanna listen.I am not partial for any SF i just have a favourtie and its becuase i see a difference which i wanna show to everyone that who is sacrificing their blood more for Indias freedom and sovereignty.

At my experience belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir i dont have to open a link and check where the pics belong to..like for example the below pic..i just had a look at the type of house and i know which region it belongs to...So with all due respect no one here can match the experience and exposure i get from belonging to the state and spending 20 yrs around Armymen.

image-41.jpg

Anyways...

J&K SOG still active

Two suspected militants were killed by security forces in a school building in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

Defence Spokesman Naresh Vig said a search operation was carried out by 27 Rashtriya Rifles unit of Indian Army and Special Operations Group of Jammu and Kashmir police in north Kashmir’s Goshbugh locality.

http://www.authintmail.com/news/kashmir/protest-north-kashmir-2-militants-are-killed

I am not here to become an elite member mate..if you really respect me then have a constructive debate with me..i wasted 2 pages of this thread making things clear for you but you dont wanna listen.I am not partial for any SF i just have a favourtie and its becuase i see a difference which i wanna show to everyone that who is sacrificing their blood more for Indias freedom and sovereignty.

At my experience belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir i dont have to open a link and check where the pics belong to..like for example the below pic..i just had a look at the type of house and i know which region it belongs to...So with all due respect no one here can match the experience and exposure i get from belonging to the state and spending 20 yrs around Armymen.

image-41.jpg

Anyways...

bro, i know about the army's sacrifice in J&K. i read many blogs and other writings of army personals who had experienced in J&K, i have a friend who had worked in RR and NSG and frinds in army. what i never read or heard is marcos's experiences in J&K. i had only expressed my doubts on marcos operations in Kashmir. once again sorry if i hurt your mind.

bro, i know about the army's sacrifice in J&K. i read many blogs and other writings of army personals who had experienced in J&K, i have a friend who had worked in RR and NSG and frinds in army. what i never read or heard is marcos's experiences in J&K. i had only expressed my doubts on marcos operations in Kashmir. once again sorry if i hurt your mind.

Bro,i am not hurt.

Secondly,The Army is sacrificing in kashmir and not the MArcos and Garuds.Thats is what i want to point out.The Marcos and Gardus can never match the sacrifices which even 1 unit of Para SF has made forget about all of them combined...9SF would have more combat experience than Marcos or garuds can ever have.

The operations are not handled like you suggest...if the Marcos sitting in kashmir get an intel about terrorists in kupwara then the unit sitting in kupwara would take action and no way would marcos be asked to move to kupwara..This is not a James Bond movie.

Many poster here are hardcore US SF fan and they suggest that we have a secret unit with Para,Garuds,Marcos being part of it which is not true at all.There is no Army unit like this not even the SG which comes under the Army.RAW used to have two teams CIT-X and CIT-J for these missions and Marcos were not a part of it as far as i know.

I dont like fake stories comming out of people newly joining the forum..and i have decided that as long as i decide to invest my time here i am going to strongly oppose any such fake stories just to make Indian SF "look cool".

Bro,i am not hurt.

Secondly,The Army is sacrificing in kashmir and not the MArcos and Garuds.Thats is what i want to point out.The Marcos and Gardus can never match the sacrifices which even 1 unit of Para SF has made forget about all of them combined...9SF would have more combat experience than Marcos or garuds can ever have.

The operations are not handled like you suggest...if the Marcos sitting in kashmir get an intel about terrorists in kupwara then the unit sitting in kupwara would take action and no way would marcos be asked to move to kupwara..This is not a James Bond movie.

Many poster here are hardcore US SF fan and they suggest that we have a secret unit with Para,Garuds,Marcos being part of it which is not true at all.There is no Army unit like this not even the SG which comes under the Army.RAW used to have two teams CIT-X and CIT-J for these missions and Marcos were not a part of it as far as i know.

I dont like fake stories comming out of people newly joining the forum..and i have decided that as long as i decide to invest my time here i am going to strongly oppose any such fake stories just to make Indian SF "look cool".

let me tell you one thing bro... every jawan is jawan he serve country selflessly, keyboard ninjas like you and me wont understand that,cause we are not on field and are not facing the problem.
and every soldier is great for me whether a elite Marine form Navy or foot soldier form Indian Army.
JAI HIND.

let me tell you one thing bro... every jawan is jawan he serve country selflessly, keyboard ninjas like you and me wont understand that,cause we are not on field and are not facing the problem.
and every soldier is great for me whether a elite Marine form Navy or foot soldier form Indian Army.
JAI HIND.

Those who are spending their youth in forests searching for the terrorists...Those who return to field operations every 3 years...those who even after being "regulars" face more action than any special unit...Those who dont see their kids grow...and attend marriages....

Are the brave JAWANS of the Indian Army and not Marcos and Garuds.

Jai Hind!

JAI HIND.

bro, i'm an unlucky guy who never join the National Defence Academy despite passing the NDA exam. that is why i become as you said a keyboard ninja. yes you are right only soldier will understand another soldier.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR misunderstood what i said. i was asking, what if marcos got an information of a terrorist hideout 1 or 2 km from wular lake or jhelum river, did they inform army and requist them for conducting the operation or they them self eliminate the terrorists who are hiding only some distance away form marcos's base with army's blessings? obviously marcos will conduct that operation. i was not disrespecting any soldier or army. i know army is sacrificing a lot in Kashmir and i respect them a lot. and i was not saying that marcos are conducting a James bond style operation. i agree all the things COLDHEARTED AVIATOR has said.

anyway lets stop this here.

bro, i'm an unlucky guy who never join the National Defence Academy despite passing the NDA exam. that is why i become as you said a keyboard ninja. yes you are right only soldier will understand another soldier.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR misunderstood what i said. i was asking, what if marcos got an information of a terrorist hideout 1 or 2 km from wular lake or jhelum river, did they inform army and requist them for conducting the operation or they them self eliminate the terrorists who are hiding only some distance away form marcos's base with army's blessings? obviously marcos will conduct that operation. i was not disrespecting any soldier or army. i know army is sacrificing a lot in Kashmir and i respect them a lot. and i was not saying that marcos are conducting a James bond style operation. i agree all the things COLDHEARTED AVIATOR has said.

anyway lets stop this here.

Mate,its obvious that marcos would conduct any operation with 5 -10 kms within Wular lake.Anyways lets stop it here.

Regarding being an internet warrior..I wanna tell you as a friend that its everyones personal choice to choose a career of their liking.Everyone is not fit to join the Armed forces and no one can dare snatch anyone right to comment on anything coz if that was the case then 1 billion plus people wont have the right to comment on cricket.

Those who think that carrying a gun and killing the enemy is the only way to be patriortic are idiots...you can be as much patriotic as a soldier even if you decide to clean your society gutter...As a taxpayer to the indian government you have earned the right to comment on anything in this democratic country..and no one can advice you on that.

Back
Top Bottom