What's new

Indian Special Forces

Mate,its obvious that marcos would conduct any operation with 5 -10 kms within Wular lake.Anyways lets stop it here.

Regarding being an internet warrior..I wanna tell you as a friend that its everyones personal choice to choose a career of their liking.Everyone is not fit to join the Armed forces and no one can dare snatch anyone right to comment on anything coz if that was the case then 1 billion plus people wont have the right to comment on cricket.

Those who think that carrying a gun and killing the enemy is the only way to be patriortic are idiots...you can be as much patriotic as a soldier even if you decide to clean your society gutter...As a taxpayer to the indian government you have earned the right to comment on anything in this democratic country..and no one can advice you on that.

Bhai tu gussa kam kiya kar sar fut jayenga Tera kabhi :bunny:

Mate,its obvious that marcos would conduct any operation with 5 -10 kms within Wular lake.Anyways lets stop it here.

Regarding being an internet warrior..I wanna tell you as a friend that its everyones personal choice to choose a career of their liking.Everyone is not fit to join the Armed forces and no one can dare snatch anyone right to comment on anything coz if that was the case then 1 billion plus people wont have the right to comment on cricket.

Those who think that carrying a gun and killing the enemy is the only way to be patriortic are idiots...you can be as much patriotic as a soldier even if you decide to clean your society gutter...As a taxpayer to the indian government you have earned the right to comment on anything in this democratic country..and no one can advice you on that.

Itna gussa theek nahi yaara. Jyada gusse se kidni pe jor pare ga or ghootne me dara ho jayega. So save your kidni (bheja) and ghootna,

Regarding Marcos/ PARA SF/ Garuda .. Para SF got max exp in High altitude, Jungle and urban warfare and will any day excel if it comes to the competition between our elite forces.

Itna gussa theek nahi yaara. Jyada gusse se kidni pe jor pare ga or ghootne me dara ho jayega. So save your kidni (bheja) and ghootna,

Regarding Marcos/ PARA SF/ Garuda .. Para SF got max exp in High altitude, Jungle and urban warfare and will any day excel if it comes to the competition between our elite forces.

Bhai mein ekdum normal hu..maybe i should use an extra smiley next time... :lol: like this

@ Everyone

Now lets focus on SF...and related discussions please.

Finally..thanks for putting in so much efforts.

But i am still waiting for your CIJWS video.

Yeah, I ran into some significant technical difficulties ie my PC melted before my eyes, so I have only very recently been able to get back on these neglected projects. I hope to have the CIJWS vid completed within 48 hours bro.

Yeah, I ran into some significant technical difficulties ie my PC melted before my eyes, so I have only very recently been able to get back on these neglected projects. I hope to have the CIJWS vid completed within 48 hours bro.

Take your time...Real life commitments should come first. :tup:

Metaphorically I hope ! :unsure:

Terrorists attack Jammu..my friends got caught in the gunfire..If there is anything special i would share...

This is how our life in jammu and kashmir is and thatswhy i say internet knowledge cant match real life experiences...

Back
Top Bottom