What's new

Indian Special Forces

cg use optical sight with zooming capability

M3-CarlGustav-anti-tank.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_recoilless_rifle read this.

Lol and u think RPG doesnt?

rpg-7 and 29 has only iron sight and doesn't have laser rangefinder, image intensification system etc.

Do you even know what laser range finders are?lol as for image intensifiers RPGs also use them..

Here is an RPG produced by POF (pic from IDEAS exhibition):

2ds04sx.jpg

Are those "only" iron sights?

You dnt know jack abt military stuff do you?

Dnt edit ur post ... also u dnt need a loader for RPG "smart guy" ... its fired like this :

10qvuv7.jpg

while CG RR:

rrs8ky.jpg

I didnt edit my post..moreover Carl gustav is more accurate that RPG.

One question...why did US soldiers use Carl gustav and not RPG in Afghanistan even when RPG was easily available?

And do you know how many types of ammunition the Gustav can fire...what about RPG?

Funny your SF regulary get "targeted" and you call it better. Were they sleeping when Osama was sunbathing topless in Abottabad?

BTW in 1987, ordinary Indian Grenadiers beat up you Mard e Momins.

After 1984, Pakistan launched several attempts to displace the Indian forces, but with little success. The most well known was in 1987, when an attempt was made by Pakistan to dislodge India from the area. The attack was masterminded by Pervez Musharraf (later President of Pakistan) heading a newly raised elite SSG commando unit raised with United States Special Operations Forces help in the area. A special garrison with eight thousand troops was built at Khapalu. The immediate aim was to capture Bilafond La but after bitter fighting that included hand to hand combat, the Pakistani attack was repulsed and the positions remained the same.

Marcos are possibly the best in South Asia due to their intensive experience of arranging meetings b/w terrorists and the male virgin brigade in Hell. Hell their dropout rate is 90%.

New Response Time :

Indian marine comm*andos need 60 minutes to target | Deccan Chronicle

Dont make me laugh kiddo the bolded lines r taken from wikipedia's siachin conflict page.

Its even funnier to me that indian news papers also copy wikipedia's info.

MARCOS being best.........

Sure we all know that very well.:omghaha:

1. nobody say we are impressed by SF's response time. NSG take 10 hours to reach taj. and marcos take 4 hours. Kasab was captured by a brave police officer Tukaram Omble, search in google how he capture kasab. i said there were no special forces except for marcos, i don't say that marcos was not a special force, but it is not an urbain counter terrorism unit.

2. only india and US were investigating the 26/11. so only they can provide this information, for neutral source there is BBC reports in internet. it was the biggest security breach in the history of mumbai, by accepting that fact GoI is not hiding anything. it create a turning point on the country's approach on the special forces. NSG had best equipment for this kind of operation, mumbai police get its dedicated counter terrorism force. india is upgrading all of its security force from police constable to military special forces. Now mumbai police is equipped with M4, mp5,and ak103 from a WW2 era .303 enfield.

3. during the attack on pakistan military bases terrorists destroy an AEW&CS, 3 navy anti-submarine planes and a fighter jet. the attack on the military base on pakistan is much large military intelligence and military force's failure than mumbai attack. in every country military bases are protected by highly trained unit. in pakistan these units failed to protect their asset, because of their lack of training and quality of men on the duty. mumbai was not protected by any kind of units except for coast guard and navy.
to avoid the capturing by navy and, CG they hijack a fishing vessel and kill all the men inside in it. so the reach mumbai unchallenged. in the case of pakistan at that time pakistan was fighting terrorism in FATA and waziristan and also they are fighting some terrorists in karachi too, so the security in karachi was much better than in mumbai, karachi police and military was on high alert, despite the high alert they failed to prevent the attack on karachi. in case of mumbai the security forces are not on high alert and the insurgency in kashmir is 1000s of km away from mumbai to being alert. unlike densely populated area in mumbai a military complex buildings in pakistan are constructed a considerable distance away and there is not much people in that compound for being taken as hostages. and there is not many rooms to be cleared and ssg is fighting from a considerable distance away from terrorists as the manufacturing areas which are larger than the entire ground floor of taj so clearing the room in a hotel is time consumig.
marcos are trained, equipped, deployed to conduct covert operations, unconventional warfare and counter terrorism(not in cities), not to conduct a SWAT team's work. marcos are best in what they are created for.

4. the last hostages are released on 29 nov. and the time taken for is to rescue the hostages in the hotel, you can search in google about mumbai attack.

in Kamra and Mehran there is no nuclear or conventional weapons to be so sensitive during firing (at least in the area were the terrorists attacked) a fighter jet and other military planes are constructed to withstan a direct hight from AK 47 so the terrorists use RPG, ssg does not need to be so sensitive during firing, in mumbai attack SF has to make sure that the are shooting at terrorists not civilians during night without any light and the terrorists are wearing simple dress like tourists. in pakistani military base the personals are wearing uniform and terrorists are wearing triditional dress of pakistani tribal area, so ssg can identify them easly.

5. yes i had visited DRDO with my parants and visited HAL with my uncle and i know how it is. and what is the differnce between a 6 floor hotel and a single floor assambling unit building.
there is a large distance between the entrance, the runway and buildings in an air force base or manufacturing unit. a hanger is in the one side of runway and the controll tower is in an another side. during attack in military base in pakistan the terrorists have to travel a large distance to get to the targets without any place to cover is like a sitting ducks for ssg , unlike in pakistan the mumbai hotel give lot of protection to terrorists from special forces enterining the hotel as it has more than 800 rooms in taj hotel to hide. in pakistan military can use helecoptor for fire support and a large space for maneuvering of helecoptors. they have enough space and have a clear line of sight on the terrorist from a long distance. yes NSG take 49:30 hours to clear the hotel and to save the hostages. the same NSG have a record of saving a hijacked plane in 12 minits after the ariwal of NSG in the spot, which no unit in pakistan can mach this time limit(Indian Airlines Flight 427 in 1993).

and that is the difference b/w indian forces and pakistani forces

during the attack nobody knows how many terrorists are in taj and other places in mumbai and also there are multiple blast in different places of mumbai the reports are comming in and secutity force are in a caos situation to understand what is happining there as it is a war like situation. special forces are there with a primary objective of saving hostages in the hotel as they all are highprofile people. the terrorists in mumbai attack have enough ammunition, granides, bombs, and other drugs for incresing stamina. so they are well prepared for this and they know the hotel than the special forces. they are trained for this perticular attack. in pakistan terrorists 1st open fire on the security at the gate and they moved in foot to the target so security forces has enough time to aleart the specal forces and the entrance and the targets are seperated by a large distance, in mumbai the terrorist get only open fire only get close to their targets
ssg is the primar forces for counterterrorism in urban warfare in pakistan, SSG's zarar company was the first one to came there - for your knowloge.
i had already told you, there are inteligence about an attack, but police and government ignore the wanning. but the intelligence tells about an atack on mumbai from the sea ways and the police and securtiy forces failed to understand the intencity of the attack.

answer to your last sentence

your current PM who was also the PM in 1999 had already said that the casuality in kargil war on pakistan army is more than 4000, and your former military ruler musharaf said it is less than 200, isi said it is more than 3000. many dead bodys are bured in indian soil as pakistan denied that it is their soldiers. are these things pump up your soldier's morale. in 1971 after the death of only 8000 soldier your army surrendred is because of your high morale.... i salute your carage and morale. indian army kill 200 soldier of total 2000 came, destroyed 34 tanks and 500 vehicles supported by tanks and ICFs with only 120 indian soldier without any tanks and with only loss of two soldier in th battle of Battle of Longewala is only because of high curage of your soldiers... i admire your by knowing all these actions in different war with india.
Putting our children in line of fire

better prepared???? oh i am hearing about it for last 1 month in different parts in pakistan especially during the attack on the central prison break which is terrorists favorite target for couple of years.

p.s- don't over estimate your military and special forces and don't compare a military base to a civilian hotel. and don't quistion the curage of indian soldiers who beleve death is better than surrender.
After reading yr post all i can do this:rofl: and this :rofl: and again this:rofl:

Who r u a comic master??

Comparing A Battle with Covert militant attacks is best u can come up with?

The reason u won that battle was because of air support and questionable tactics used by field commander of Army in that area.

We did not had air support in that battle.

Now as u have shared this let me tell u abt our Soldiers like Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed and Sepoy Lalak jan Of NLI in the defence of Tiger Hill etc etc. Read about the Defence of Lahore, Battle of Chawinda which is called the second largest tank battle of human history in 65 and Battle of Chamb in 65. Also the reason we surrendered in 71 was because of no air support+navy and Supplies because u had blocked us and we had to fight the terrorists of Bengal too in one end and indian forces in other end.

In the end if u listen to Gen Niazi speech while surrendering he clearly said that there was no use of keep on fighting when specially the locals have turned against u hence surrender is better option in this scenario.

Regarding 99 well the courage of our NLI is an example for itself where 4500 took 30,000 men. and still reached up to tiger hill which is the highest point in area. That alone speaks volumes again no SSG was involved there.

Our PM is bull **** he is merely taking out his personal frustrations here not talking abt the facts. Even we people of Pakistan dont believe him and yr believing him sitting in outside Pakistan.

But i thought we were discussing the SFs here not the battle or were we?

Regarding these attacks i have already cleared u enough that the damage which was bound to have happen has already happened there was no point in delaying it now which according to u was 59 hrs but we believe it took u 72 hrs. In that op u also had heli support too.

Still just 44 minutes and 59 hrs is a very crazy difference.

Like i said we didnt had intel on that if it were we would have not allowed them to have done the damage which they already did.

Still this shows who better prepared to face any type of hostilities in any given time with out even being alert.

Any ways bro i know u have a little knowledge specially after reading this post of yrs and honestly i thought we were having a fruitful discussion. But u exposed yr self when u had started comparing battles with XYZ covert militant ops.In the past indians i have meet in pdf r just stupid people who seem to believe what they read or hear in TV and News papers/internet.

Sorry dude but im not anymore interested in and more conversations with u hand also nuclearpak has also warned to not post off topic posts.

But remember that 65,71,99 was in last century but history shows that the successful nations r those who live in today not in past.

Any how goodbye friend. It was nice talking to u and u have good analytical power as i can see before u started comparing the battles and these SF ops.

Keep on gaining more knowledge u may have bright future ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup and still these wonder men have besieged yr entire Armed Forces and yr financial capital for good 72 hrs.:lol:

:

I am not surprised that you are not ashamed of deeds of your country. Rather you are proudly reminding the act of terror sponsered by your country as your victory. This proves my point of Madrasa education Wonder. Keep exposing yourself. People reads your comment. Certainly this will strengthen your country's impression which it already posses. Good work Keep it up.

And yes apply same logic for TTP who attacked ISI office and DI Jail liberated 250 TTP activist from DI jail last week.

Also Make an analysis of increase in Terrorist in your country after Bombay incident.

Back
Top Bottom