What's new

Indian Special Forces

Try the latest RPG rounds their penetration power,their tactical advantages etc over heavy 2 man crewed carl gustav produced in the 1940s.

Try shipon for weight.

What a man you are claim to be from a military background and using the language of some "sarak chaap launda" ... for for bana ... thanks for ur BS... also no reference of him fighting SSG... anyhow try men like Lalak Jan or Sher Khan.. who forced ur regiments to retreat n inflicted heavy losses.. or even their graceful martyrdoms where he prefered to keep fightin n beating the indian CO with his weapon (which had ran out of ammo) in indian camp instead of surrendering..

Says who...says who about language.Says a guys who posts **** in every thread relating to India.My decency is limited to the ones who respect me and my nation.

Sher khan and lalak Jan were brave soldiers fighting for a lost cause...For us Indians shadat doesnt matter..the end result matters.

Regarding RPG..i was talking about the loader smart guy..who loads the weapon and not the one who carries it.

Try shipon for weight.

No thanks your stupidity is enough.
Says who...says who about language.Says a guys who posts **** in every thread relating to India.My decency is limited to the ones who respect me and my nation.

Id like to see where i disrespected ur soldiers? apart from the criminals.

Sher khan and lalak Jan were brave soldiers fighting for a lost cause...For us Indians shadat doesnt matter..the end result matters.

I strongly disagree with ur post... it was only because of weak arse politicians of my country.. anyway.. chal ab dimagh na tha .. daru peenay dei mujhay sukoon say.. har 2 sec baad koi na koi post quote kar deta hai.

No thanks your stupidity is enough.

Id like to see where i disrespected ur soldiers? apart from the criminals.

I strongly disagree with ur post... it was only because of weak arse politicians of my country.. anyway.. chal ab dimagh ka tha .. daru peenay dei mujhay sukoon say.. har 2 sec baad koi na koi post quote kar deta hai.

Above two lines shows your stupidity and immaturity not mine.

Weak a$$ politicians are in this part of the world also...Anyways have your drink.. :cheers:

I wished we were friends having known you a little bit..but i guess we are too similar to be friends and peaceful.

Above two lines shows your stupidity and immaturity not mine.

Weak a$$ politicians are in this part of the world also...Anyways have your drink.. :cheers:

I wished we were friends having known you a little bit..but i guess we are too similar to be friends and peaceful.

First you accuse me of bs AK vs tavor,rpg vs CG,mp5 vs m-4... than you insult our soldiers ... and im supposed to be immature n stupid?

Anyway :cheers:

your military knowledge is one of the worse i know.
read about Bana Singh
Bana Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siachen conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
in Siachen conflict india got intelligence that pakistan is going to take Siachen so indian forces outsmart pakistan and take Siachen. there was no israeli forces in this conflict.

i challenge you can you provide any successful operation of ssg against india?

:omghaha:

Now im really sure yr just Civilians kid.

Wikipedia sources r not authentic. The information abt intel r pure rubbish as we had no plans for such offensive.

India is known to spread rumors and rubbish regarding history in internet.

Read the books of authentic people connected with this incident to gain precise info.

yeah,you made me realise how inferior my knowledge is after reading your post.

What a piece of fcking bulshit written like a speech..

Regarding religion....i can give you a nice lesson on your religion but forget it who gives a damn about what a Pakistani thinks when the whole fcking world knows what you are..
Oh Chacha G i was referring to the military knowledge that u indians have.
It seems u only believe what is told to u before doing yr own research.

So basically what they trying to say, since MARCOS have strict training regime so they are superior to our Special forces. It happens only in Soviet india, they gauge SF superiority not on how successful Ops they conducted against enemies but on how much they look bad ***..

Such fan boys should see, Serbian special forces thread

Video is on youtube as well.

And the video is from indian sources themselves.

It was uploaded by @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=27328" target="_blank">abdulbarijan</a></u>

And these r our men of steel. Again Not SSG man but an infantryman in NWFP against terrorists.

And this is SSG and SSW

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha:

Now im really sure yr just Civilians kid.

Wikipedia sources r not authentic. The information abt intel r pure rubbish as we had no plans for such offensive.

India is known to spread rumors and rubbish regarding history in internet.

Read the books of authentic people connected with this incident to gain precise info.

correct information will only get through a neutral source.

Back
Top Bottom