What's new

Indian Special Forces

Fair enough, I take your point. At the end of the day they are the men on the ground who know thier needs and equip accordingly. If they don't ALL have acess as of now i'm sure they will do in the near future as the MOD/Govt finally sees the importance of the SF and is starting to equip them accordingly.

yep the MOD now knows their value and gives them the stuff but as far as your home team the SAS are concerned let me tell you man they are having great stuff to use and they are one kickass element of your country.

There is a very old saying

"Special forces are special not because they are super humans , but because the enemy thinks they are "

There is a very old saying

"Special forces are special not because they are super humans , but because the enemy thinks they are "

since you raised this point let me tell you something my cousin in the army told me some time back,

in a course for the infantry the officers are taught that the max lifespan of a terrorist who infiltrates into kashmir is one year,once they infiltrate to keep safe they keep moving from one place to another with some info about the army units stationed from their local contacts but once they are told that para sf or MARCOS are operating in their area they move pretty far off as they know that if they dont they'll be finished

apparently the terrorists are very scared of the army sf & MARCOS.

since you raised this point let me tell you something my cousin in the army told me some time back,

in a course for the infantry the officers are taught that the max lifespan of a terrorist who infiltrates into kashmir is one year,once they infiltrate to keep safe they keep moving from one place to another with some info about the army units stationed from their local contacts but once they are told that para sf or MARCOS are operating in their area they move pretty far off as they know that if they dont they'll be finished

I never knew MARCOS operated in Kashmir.I guess it's Garud which you are actually referring.I remember reading that Garuds are used to guard some air bases in Kashmir

I never knew MARCOS operated in Kashmir.I guess it's Garud which you are actually referring.I remember reading that Garuds are used to guard some air bases in Kashmir

yep they do ops in wular lake area in kashmir alongwith the army SF,they have been there for a pretty long time and have done great jobs.

yep they do ops in wular lake area in kashmir alongwith the army SF,they have been there for a pretty long time and have done great jobs.

Yeah you are right.I remember now.Most of them grow beards to mix with the local Muslim population.They are called "Dadi wala phoaj" by the locals.

And so they should be these men are trained to take on professional armies; they have no trouble with some little piggy in $1 sandals and 1 weeks of traing by Pakistan!

"MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST!!"

oh by the way good story, tell more if you know any.

oh by the way good story, tell more if you know any.

There was a officer in the RR who was very successful and had a lot of kills...lets name him Tom..so once Tom was interrogating a terrorist and the terrorist asked Tom...may i ask you a question...go ahead said Tom...terrorist said..i was told in my training camp that in the IA there is a Officer named Tom..he is the one you should be most careful about...so then the terrorist asked Tom...r u by any chance the person i was warned about in my trainning camp.

The officer Tom was lateron posted to IMA after completing his successful tenure in RR...and the terrorists chased him to Dehradun to kill him..in which they were unsuccessful.

If you wanna hear more stories then mssg me..i will send you my email id and will share the rest of the stories with you there.

27TH_NAVAL_OPERATIO_297044f.jpg

DSC00514_2-756237.jpg

DSC00484_2-757109.jpg

DSC00518_2-763841.jpg

a%20crpf%20officer%20demotrates%20the%20use%20of%20latest%20%20israeli%20weapon%20%20x%2095.jpg

abj.jpg

X95 (TAVOR) 5.56

Nice I believe these are the Israeli produced versions not the ones produced by OFB know as Zittara.Interestingly they have the Mepro MOR sight instead of the standard Mepro 21.MOR has integrated laser pointers.

Just a Q to all the Pakistanis- note I do NOT intend to be offensive, so ignore me if I come across that way- but can you show me any pics of your SFs looking this good and proffesional??? These pics of MARCOS show they are 1 of the best in the world along with what is already known about their rigourous training and fearsome reputation (Along with PARA SF).

Back
Top Bottom