What's new

Indian Special Forces

2mme72s.jpg

bfrsj.jpg

Not SF

Women in SPG? THats something new to me

i always wonder whats in the briefcase carried by presidents bodyguards SEE THE FIRST PIC LEFT SIDE nuclear launch codes??:cheesy:

The guy with the briefcase is/was always within a few feet of the PM.
What is in the briefcase?
Maybe the PM's packed lunch cooked by his wife and the medicines that he has to take after every meal! :azn:

i always wonder whats in the briefcase carried by presidents bodyguards SEE THE FIRST PIC LEFT SIDE nuclear launch codes??:cheesy:
Have you seen compact firearms which are carried in suitcase..google it.Sorry for the trouble if I wasn't on my mobile I would have posted the data.

its very unlikely they carry arms in it my bet is on nuclear launch codes :D but looks like no one can be sure whats in them

Not SF

Women in SPG? THats something new to me

I was also wondering the same ...
Women have been in SPG for some time. Look back to last year's R-Day celebrations and before.

If NSG are termed as SF's then whats wrong with SPG ???

NSG aren't technically SF either, just it is easier to post pics of NSG on this thread than creating a seperate thread. I suppose it is okay to post SPG as well even though neither are,technically, SOFs!

The guy with the briefcase is/was always within a few feet of the PM.
What is in the briefcase?
Maybe the PM's packed lunch cooked by his wife and the medicines that he has to take after every meal! :azn:

Have you seen compact firearms which are carried in suitcase..google it.Sorry for the trouble if I wasn't on my mobile I would have posted the data.

The briefcase contains nuclear launch codes. Even America and Russia have it.

Nuclear briefcase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its very unlikely they carry arms in it my bet is on nuclear launch codes :D but looks like no one can be sure whats in them

Yeah right...we have nuclear briefcase when we have no first use policy..that's cool!
@Koovie is right- the suitcase contains armour protection, a Kevlar blanket that can be thrown over the PM in case of attack. The Pres of France has similar cover. Wrt nuke codes/launch system I don't know how this works in India wrt the "no-first use policy" but I doubt there is somethign comparable to the nuke briefcase in India.

Btw this is the nuclear briefcase (for POTUS)- notice how large it is and also that is isn't 1 briefcase but 2 very cumbersome looking things!

050505nuke_football.jpg

daily-issue_image_2009-01-23_nw_20090122_5949.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom