What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

Great news ; fantastic news

A harbinger of things to come ; the message will reach the right people

he he he izzat se yaad aya wo raymond davis affair , salallaa chek post attack aur OBL raid per ho rahi tehkikaatee comitees ke result ka kya bana kabtak report aayegi unki :sarcastic:

wo tum ne kye thay, I must be sleeping for few years

tehkekati committee ne bata dya Pakistan army ke approval se hua tha and rightly so. even uncle sam doesnt have balls that big to come in on his own

Blunder Dashyy!!

But whatever happened in Chandel shows our intelligence collapse.
Next time I hope we don't have to carry out such revenge attacks. Prevention is better than cure!

Wont call it intelligence collapse but yes its could have been avoided. IMO they should have continued cross border operation like they did before, especially when you walk offensive defense. Bt as you said offense is not the way here. I find it more political/geographical than anything else. I am saying this because I believe they are less terrorists than the ones on our eastern border and Kashmir.

Blunder Dashyy!!

But whatever happened in Chandel shows our intelligence collapse.
Next time I hope we don't have to carry out such revenge attacks. Prevention is better than cure!
we have finite resources and a big proportion of prevention goes to Kashmir. Border due east is porous but was peaceful til the incident which caught us unawares. Prevention is expensive and takes longer to realize, this was a temporary quickfix to assuage our pain.

The Indian Army has said that it engaged groups of militants at two locations on the Indo-Myanmar border today and inflicted "significant damage" on them. The Army said the militants suffered big casualties.

The Army has launched major counter operations after militants killed 18 soldiers in an ambush last week in Chandel district of Manipur.

It said today's operations followed "very credible and specific intelligence" on attacks being planned by some of the groups that were involved in the ambush last week.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom