What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

Sounds good!
I am wondering how would China react to this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wont call it intelligence collapse but yes its could have been avoided. IMO they should have continued cross border operation like they did before, especially when you walk offensive defense. Bt as you said offense is not the way here. I find it more political/geographical than anything else. I am saying this because I believe they are less terrorists than the ones on our eastern border and Kashmir.
This operation was coming!!!
I dont know how it came in the print media but Manipur CM had hinted about the intelligence failure as well as an operation in Myanmar. He had very clearly said that they were in talks with Myanmar govt.
"We want to request the Myanmar government to please help us. These insurgents they can easily cross the border and enter Myanmar," Mr Singh said.

"This is part of intelligence onus. They should learn a lesson,"

they said special forces were involved wonder which unit it might have been

Dumb a@@es in this forum don't understand that if this OP happened without the permission of Myannmar govt, then the news would never have come out in the open. atleast, not this soon

Now we know why Pakistan is in such a mess

India just gave a FAIT accompli to Myanmar Govt

Even if they were reluctant ; they could not stop it or oppose it

There was tremendous ANGER in the Army

They had to blow off some steam

who in his infinite wisdom decided to make such op details public. every fcker worth a dime want his face and name in media.

we have finite resources and a big proportion of prevention goes to Kashmir. Border due east is porous but was peaceful til the incident which caught us unawares. Prevention is expensive and takes longer to realize, this was a temporary quickfix to assuage our pain.
6 Dogra Regiment would definitely be elated by this news.

But lets not try to cover our shortcomings, war or peace intelligence guys should not be sleeping.

India just gave a FAIT accompli to Myanmar Govt

Even if they were reluctant ; they could not stop it or oppose it

There was tremendous ANGER in the Army

They had to blow off some steam
but why make such op details public ? what exactly we gained ?

Sure ; it will happen Just wait for the right moment

Not just Army even IAF will jump in

promises promises...chalo na aao, but you are welcome any time to get a taste of PAkistani hospitality

Im trying to show you reality

India has a habit after being hit or humiliated to come up with these unproven operations to try to sooth the ego

So if eg kashmiri fighters kill indian soldiers india declares in a short amount of time some great battle to stopping infiltration

Difficult to prove ir confirm accept for the word of the indian military

So 20 indian soldiers get slaughtered and lo and behold some magical operation that cant be verified to take out the culprits its ok 20 soldiers died, you dont have to worry about the underlying reason for the conflict super hindutvas have struck back
Op had taken place today's morning and even US doesn't divulge operational data until internal investigation and debriefing has been done.
Regarding you inquiry about effectiveness of ops,official press release of Army confirmed this was just the beginning.Wait and Watch.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom