What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian soldiers dance at the beginning and then run and cry after. Perhaps they were dancing with joy because they were leaving Ladakh?

Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!
This is not ladakh

you talk about Kashmir , why can't you take it back even after trying for the last 70 years .
you must be the most retarded pajeet scum ever. you retarded monkey bragging about holding on to Kashmir against Pakistanis is like 7 robbers celebrating after mugging a single person.

it is you the street-shitting filth who were supposed to finish-off Pakistan within a year or or 2 of it coming into being and look where you are still begging pleading to the world about Pakistan hurting you continuously. or are you a bunch of lying turds and you are not really afraid of Pakistan at-all?

Lol, a video of soldiers being discharge after two years of service became "crying after posted to lac", why am I not surprised that it comes from the land of national hero Abhi and shooting down their own heli.

Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

your army surrendered infront of indian army , now you have no point talking about indian army .
Very soon your 1 million strength armed forces will surrender in IJK.

Sure..... listing from when I matured, more than 25 years.... still waiting....but every year is same words from young Pakistani because they don't know or might ignore the lesson from history.

The fact is that history says something and smart people learn from the history and do not repeat the same mistakes.

indian army has shown its capacity in wars of 65,71, 98 .
In 65 your armed force lost the war. What you are claiming are full of lies.
In 98, your armed forces suffered huge losses about 1300 to 1600 men. Lost 2 fighter jets, 1 helicopter and 1 pilot as POW. Your claims are full of lies.

Do not worry we learnt lessons from these wars. This time every move will be full of surprises.

the indian armed forces are INCAPABLE to defend INDIAs territorial integrity

i wont be dancing after 100s of sqkm of my land to an enemy ,,

Sure..... listing from when I matured, more than 25 years.... still waiting....but every year is same words from young Pakistani because they don't know or might ignore the lesson from history.

The fact is that history says something and smart people learn from the history and do not repeat the same mistakes.
Old and Matured
Your sincere advise was already taken seriously. We have learnt a lot from history and we will not repeat the past mistakes. This time will ensure a decisive win and freedom to IJK people..

Old and Matured
Your sincere advise was already taken seriously. We have learnt a lot from history and we will not repeat the past mistakes. This time will ensure a decisive win and freedom to IJK people..

Kindly give your suggestion to Imran because he said something in your parliament. What can he do and what can not do. Thanks...

Kindly give your suggestion to Imran because he said something in your parliament. What can he do and what can not do. Thanks...
That is none of your business. He is Pakistan's PM, very mature, sensible, shrewd and patriotic person. He knows what he is doing. Peaceful solution was his first preference. He offered peace dialogues to your mentally deranged PM, who for obvious reason turned down, matter was discussed in UN, and now Pakistan has full rights to take necessary steps to free IJK people.
So be ready for huge surprises.......

That is none of your business. He is Pakistan's PM, very mature, sensible, shrewd and patriotic person. He knows what he is doing. Peaceful solution was his first preference. He offered peace dialogues to your mentally deranged PM, who for obvious reason turned down, matter was discussed in UN, and now Pakistan has full rights to take necessary steps to free IJK people.
So be ready for huge surprises.......
:cheesy: I stopped reading after "He is Pakistan's PM, very mature, sensible, shrewd and patriotic person"

He offered peace dialogues to your mentally deranged PM
@ NO one interested in India...

who for obvious reason turned down, matter was discussed in UN,
@ Every year, Imran is free to have a good speech on Kashmir in UN, We don't care and does not make any difference.

and now Pakistan has full rights to take necessary steps to free IJK people.
@ OK, We are waiting like I am waiting from 25 years of my life. It can be continued.

So be ready for huge surprises.
@ Yes, Waiting for new Tweet from Imram

Last edited:
I don't think this is feasible. Unless there is a simultaneous Chinese attack in the Ladakh direction, there will be no way for PA to cut off all Indian soldiers in Kashmir. And considering the IA is numerically superior, an encirclement like 1971 will be impossible to pull off. The Indians are known to retreat like cowards so more than likely, they will abandon key positions way before they are cut off anyway ... the best option is to strike the Indians while they are withdrawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom