What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I said let's see how many parents of one child princesses are eager to stop their lineage for a thankless CCP ...and Pakistanis are better soldiers then these One child princesses you have on LAC ..... The quality of your soldiers is not different from your goods
No need to hire pakistanis, pussy Indians surrender easily enough

Again I said let's see how many parents of one child princesses are eager to stop their lineage for a thankless CCP ...and Pakistanis are better soldiers then these One child princesses you have on LAC .....
If pakstanis are better you Indians are in real trouble since you surrendered like pussies to the pla

attack IJK
OK, Pakistan Armed Forces will attack. It will be a greatest surprise for your armed forces in IJK.
Swift, precise, and decisive.
Start count down....................

Cool so did your Pizza generals gave you the dates ...I said Pakistani soldiers not Generals, they just are businessmen, that's is reason no Pakistani General lives in Pakistan after retirement
OK, Pakistan Armed Forces will attack. It will be a greatest surprise for your armed forces in IJK.

Pakistanis are better soldiers then these One child princesses you have on LAC .....
how come bharati army cannot retake areas liberated by them princesses? almost 40 thousand square km that the pajeet forces dare not go near, why are they waiting for the US Japan and Australia to come to their aid?

This will be result
1600659136443.jpeg

how come bharati army cannot retake areas liberated by them princesses? almost 40 thousand square km that the pajeet forces dare not go near, why are they waiting for the US Japan and Australia to come to their aid?
Because they surrendered like pussies

Again dude war is not the business of one child princesses better hire some Pakistani trainers ...oh boy earlier I used to think Chinese soldiers are better ut they are as good as Chinese maal .
Beware, they are "mandrake". If your armed forces hear their "cry" they will all die.

China returns 10 Indian soldier dancers home

Cool so did your Pizza generals gave you the dates ...I said Pakistani soldiers not Generals, they just are businessmen, that's is reason no Pakistani General lives in Pakistan after retirement
Why should we tell you about that. After all this will be a surprise.
Even if they are not in Pakistan, they are still serving Pakistan.:azn:

The video shows young recruits after completion of training are being posted to defend the borders of their Motherland China. These are young soldiers with no experience.

How can you compare with your coward soldiers and officers who pee in their pants once hear the thundering noise of a gun shot.

Let me tell you, these young Chinese soldiers after spending half a month on Ladakh border, they will realize, fighting against coward Indian Army is peace of cake. They will love to shoot at your soldiers. In the end they will prove that they are brave, loyal and motivated soldiers of Chinese Army.

indian army has shown its capacity in wars of 65,71, 98 .

Why should we tell you about that. After all this will be a surprise.
Even if they are not in Pakistan, they are still serving Pakistan.:azn:

your army surrendered infront of indian army , now you have no point talking about indian army .

you talk about Kashmir , why can't you take it back even after trying for the last 70 years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom