What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

Only in India a defeat is celebrated as victory.

Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

It must be burning your mind senseless seeing those happy dancing IA soldiers instead of your fantasy where they just submit to PLA “greatness “.

Let’s face it, the Chinese PLA robots can never pull off a dance number! Chinese men (not Chinese women) lack personality, are socially awkward, rarely have friends outside of their Chinese community.

Even here on PDF it is almost impossible to differentiate the Chinese posters. They all sound the same and come off as boring self righteous pompous p**cks.

They're dancing because they've been given daal with their chapattis for the first time lmfao🤣

Facing Indian Army's music, China plays Punjabi songs on LAC

Next in Chinese Psyops is some item numbers with the performance of one child princesses ... @waz sir I told you some Pathan subedar major and he will teach these princesses how to fight ..... After the Doklam and Laddak , I can say with full conviction Pakistanis are better soldiers than these Cheenis

Facing Indian Army's music, China plays Punjabi songs on LAC

Lolz how is indian army battle hardened??? What battles indian army have fought recently? Policing in kashmir and LOC firing doesnt constitute a battle. The competition then is upto training and equipment and we all know the PLA is way better trained and has way better equipment.
indian army has fought two big battles in 1971 and 1998 beaten enemy very badly .

Whatever may be the reason, I have not seen military people crying like this sissy anywhere.
Now you can see.
1600651901312.png

Here is another one.

1600652043245.png

I am sure you must have recognized these cry babies.

Next in Chinese Psyops is some item numbers with the performance of one child princesses ... @waz sir I told you some Pathan subedar major and he will teach these princesses how to fight ..... After the Doklam and Laddak , I can say with full conviction Pakistanis are better soldiers than these Cheenis
We Pakistanis do not care who is better among Chinese and Pakistani soldiers. We are only interested in liberating IJK.

Ground reality is that your more than 1 million army in IJK is under siege from three sides. Very soon your army will be cornered, having no option to retreat - either die or surrender.

Please take away your "Cheerleading goggle/glasses and hat for some time" and watch the Video.

Check it again
The video shows young recruits after completion of training are being posted to defend the borders of their Motherland China. These are young soldiers with no experience.

How can you compare with your coward soldiers and officers who pee in their pants once hear the thundering noise of a gun shot.

Let me tell you, these young Chinese soldiers after spending half a month on Ladakh border, they will realize, fighting against coward Indian Army is peace of cake. They will love to shoot at your soldiers. In the end they will prove that they are brave, loyal and motivated soldiers of Chinese Army.

Then how come your soldiers surrendered so easily
1600654167927.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom