What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 Indian FAMOUS DANCERS

20.jpg

You see they thought they are fighting Kashmiri women or young girls and boys but found out quickly this is Chinese army.
I am afraid that DELUSIONAL INDIANS will use those pictures and make some fake stories about it.

They even had to make a fake story and photoshopped a fake Gobal Times article about the captured Indian soldiers.

1591040334030-EZXtOMbVcAA89EY_-1-.jpg
They are celebrating that they are getting cows to rape
They are celebrating that they lost only 1000 sq km of territory to China not 2000 sq km.
You see they thought they are fighting Kashmiri women or young girls and boys but found out quickly this is Chinese army.
Lolz how is indian army battle hardened??? What battles indian army have fought recently? Policing in kashmir and LOC firing doesnt constitute a battle. The competition then is upto training and equipment and we all know the PLA is way better trained and has way better equipment.
I assume they were told that the Indian Army was not going to use force to evict the PLA, which would have resulted in them participating in suicidal frontal assaults. So they are dancing because they are going to still live, although this is contingent on also if the PLA is going to attack or not.

this is quite understandable why cheerleaders are sad ....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Then grow some balls and attack IJK although I still believe rusty Pakistanis are far better soldiers then One child princess Chinese
We Pakistanis do not care who is better among Chinese and Pakistani soldiers. We are only interested in liberating IJK.

Ground reality is that your more than 1 million army in IJK is under siege from three sides. Very soon your army will be cornered, having no option to retreat - either die or surrender.

stabbing in the back and attacking soldiers who came for a meeting without arms ... even wild dogs can kill lion while attacking from back :)
Like how your soldiers attacked one Chinese soldier when you had a 5:1 odds? When the numbers were even your soldiers all surrendered like pussies

Dude your CCP is really feeding some fancy stories to boost the morale of your one child princesses
Like how your soldiers attacked one Chinese soldier when you had a 5:1 odds? When the numbers were even your soldiers all surrendered like pussies

At least they got the respect of the whole country while CCP militia was even scared to name the soldiers of CCP in public, not sure how their parents are feeling to sacrifice their family lineage for a thankless CCP ...... not sure any human want to sacrifice his life for a country which even shy to name them in front of their nation to honor their sacrifice
20 Indian FAMOUS DANCERS

View attachment 671785

Dude your CCP is really feeding some fancy stories to boost the morale of your one child princesses

the Chinese sent a lead guy who was swarmed by your horde

But when the rest of the Chinese caught up your soldiers all surrendered like pussies
1600657913596.jpeg

Dude you can share thousands of pictures no one gives a damm to you guys you have even revealed your one child princesses this time, and we cant defeat you online.

Believe me even Pakistanis will have a different perception about One child princess Cheeni soldiers after this ...
the Chinese sent a lead guy who was swarmed by your horde

But when the rest of the Chinese caught up your soldiers all surrendered like pussies
View attachment 671805

Dude you can share thousands of pictures no one gives a damm to you guys you have even revealed your one child princesses this time, and we cant defeat you online
unlike you, I have already provided evidence of your soldiers being surrendering pussies so deal with it

Yes Chinese proofs ...cool we accept it and we are too scared from one child princesses ..ha ha ha and you guys dream to fight US

Sun Tzu must be proud

Yaar Pakistaniyon in cheeniyon ko ladan seekhao , koi Subedar bejo jo inhe ragada de

unlike you, I have already provided evidence of your soldiers being surrendering pussies so deal with it

Yes Chinese proofs ...cool we accept it and we are too scared from one child princesses ..ha ha ha
Okay provide solid proof that Indian army are not surrendering pussies. Show us bob or vagene or we can not believe. Till then
Here’s pic of Indians surrendering
1600658396083.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Again dude war is not the business of one child princesses better hire some Pakistani trainers ...oh boy earlier I used to think Chinese soldiers are better ut they are as good as Chinese maal .

Okay provide solid proof that Indian army are not surrendering pussies. Show us bob or vagene or we can not believe. Till then
Here’s pic of Indians surrendering like pussies
View attachment 671807

everyday I become more and more convinced that this here forum is run by some very brilliant/very crafty and cunning men from bharat

Again dude war is not the business of one child princesses better hire some Pakistani trainers ...oh boy earlier I used to think Chinese soldiers are better ut they are as good as Chinese maal .
No need to hire pakistanis, Indians surrender easily enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom