What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese were playing Punjabi songs ...

It is the folly of Indian leadership, that they are pushing China toward armed conflict at Ladakh sector. Once Chinese front activates, it will be the greatest opportunity for Pakistan to liberate IJK.

After start of hostilities at LOC and LAC, retreating of 1 million personnel from the LOC and LAC fronts will be almost impossible due to winter and continuous bombing and shelling. PoWs will be in huge numbers, more than several lacs.
China and Pak May be able to control the skies of Kashmir, but how can unarmed Kashmiris escape the wrath of trigger happy Indian forces stationed at every nook and corner.

It is the folly of Indian leadership, that they are pushing China toward armed conflict at Ladakh sector. Once Chinese front activates, it will be the greatest opportunity for Pakistan to liberate IJK.

After start of hostilities at LOC and LAC, retreating of 1 million personnel from the LOC and LAC fronts will be almost impossible due to winter and continuous bombing and shelling. PoWs will be in huge numbers, more than several lacs.
China and Pak May be able to control the skies of Kashmir, but how can unarmed Kashmiris escape the wrath of trigger happy Indian forces stationed at every nook and corner.

Who says IJK people will remain unarmed at the time of escalation. They will be armed to teeth. They will be the one slaughtering these coward Hindutva aggressors.

You indians are absolutely pathetic bred, that's why your country remains a HOLE, it's an absolutely cesspool and you know why you monkeys remain in that state? Because your living in denial, when you wake up in the morning everyday your routine is pretty much trying to create lies to make yourself feels good. But the fact remains and it is a well known fact that your country is a cesspool, tell me what can you be proud of? Bollywood? Mass migrants to be taxi driver? You got nothing to show to the world that's why you are so desperate.

Interesting part is there is nothing like this going on from the Chinese side if you head over to Chinese social media site, all the news and contents are aimed for social stability. The Chinese are busy coming out of recession and economy is on the go again, india on the other hand is going backward. Even Pakistan economy is returning positive, you people are absolutely in denial and pathetic, you should really be ashame of yourself and your people.

we must have done something really bad to deserve such a vicious attack....woder what it is 8-)

we must have done something really bad to deserve such a vicious attack....woder what it is 8-)

Uhhh vicious attack? More like the other way around! You loads are infamous for your "vicious" fake news, sensationalized rubbish, extreme blind nationalism, delusional, shall I go on? More like the vicious attacks are coming from your side. All I was stating are just the facts.

You loads need to be thankful that China exist because without China the next enemy U.S going to make up with will be you, a nation like yours with a simple sanction from your U.S big brother will be a COMPLETE devastation to your country and people.

A dog once beaten only cries. Right now that is what you, your media, your armed force are doing.

1998 was the worst year for your armed forces. Indian Armed Forces lost 1300 to 1600 personnel. Your claims are total lies.

So that is why u and ur media keeps crying? U have to come to a Pakistani defence forum and cry, poor soul. No wonder ur media and whole nation is obsessed with Pakistan, from ur bollywood to ur media and politicians, u cry abt Pakistan. I also now understand why u guys were crying so much after we gave u a good beating on 27/2 last year.

Uhhh vicious attack? More like the other way around! You loads are infamous for your "vicious" fake news, sensationalized rubbish, extreme blind nationalism, delusional, shall I go on? More like the vicious attacks are coming from your side. All I was stating are just the facts.

You loads need to be thankful that China exist because without China the next enemy U.S going to make up with will be you, a nation like yours with a simple sanction from your U.S big brother will be a COMPLETE devastation to your country and people.

Sure...like letting loose a major world pandemic and then hiding it for internal politics until the whole world is screwed? Surely that's what the US is doing. BTW I hear you told Putin Vladivostok belongs to China....now I'm interested in seeing how that goes. 8-):(:-)....apparently they barely held back Valdy from cutting up winnie the pooh's gonads.....:)

Sure...like letting loose a major world pandemic and then hiding it for internal politics until the whole world is screwed? Surely that's what the US is doing. BTW I hear you told Putin Vladivostok belongs to China....now I'm interested in seeing how that goes. 8-):(:-)....apparently they barely held back Valdy from cutting up winnie the pooh's gonads.....:)
Oh such poor hindu, don’t steer away from the topic, oh I forgot that’s what you hindus are known for that is delusional! FYI the coronavirus was already found in Italy sewer long ago, https://au.news.yahoo.com/explosive-coronavirus-discovery-in-italys-sewers-021453871.html

Don’t forget that viruses can be from anywhere such as H1N1, Spanish flu and so on.

Either way, I feel sorry how your country is handling with the pandemic situation, my deep sympathy for you as your economy going to the south.

I also feel sorry for your hindu nationalism, its pathetic isn’t it, there is not one contribution coming from that region, I am really hoping to find product that is actually made in india, even Bangladesh have their garment factory. Hope you loads can survive through this pandemic though.

So that is why u and ur media keeps crying? U have to come to a Pakistani defence forum and cry, poor soul. No wonder ur media and whole nation is obsessed with Pakistan, from ur bollywood to ur media and politicians, u cry abt Pakistan. I also now understand why u guys were crying so much after we gave u a good beating on 27/2 last year.
My bad.
I misread your previous comment and I inferred that you are Indian and trolling in PDF. I am deleting my previous post.

Reactions: TNT
Indian army is not looking serious. China and Global times is busy in giving warning pe warning and publishing Videos pe Videos, and they are busy in trolling.

Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

It's simple, pla has poor quality and weak fighting men. Indian soldiers don't take them seriously. We don't make useless propaganda videos like pla, our soldiers dancing and celebrating is enough to send chills down the spine of our enemies:D

It's simple, pla has poor quality and weak fighting men. Indian soldiers don't take them seriously. We don't make useless propaganda videos like pla, our soldiers dancing and celebrating is enough to send chills down the spine of our enemies:D

Propaganda like Indians

Screenshot-2020-06-02-at-10.55.16-PM-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom