What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

Maybe dancing and hoping for a Chinese liberation of Ladakh and other other northern Indian kingdoms like Sikkim, etc. These look like sikhs? Maybe they want Sikkhim to be independent again.

Propaganda like Indians

Screenshot-2020-06-02-at-10.55.16-PM-1.png

yeah, is that what Indians call it now when they get beat up? Avalanche?

Indian troops been getting avalanche quite a lot lately

Dancing on Panjabi songs displayed by China on loudspeakers. This dancing is exactly the same as if ostrich hides her face into the muddy sand thinking nobody is looking at her but in doing so has to lift her tail so high thus exhibiting all that shit around it to the world.

Indian soldiers are hijras...

It's simple, pla has poor quality and weak fighting men. Indian soldiers don't take them seriously. We don't make useless propaganda videos like pla, our soldiers dancing and celebrating is enough to send chills down the spine of our enemies:D
How come you surrender so easily then
1600740004859.jpeg

Lol
How come you surrender so easily then
View attachment 672027
Lol we have killed more than 40 pla in galwan and brought them back to their senses. Now we occupy many mountain tops and pla situation is desperate.

Sure...like letting loose a major world pandemic and then hiding it for internal politics until the whole world is screwed? Surely that's what the US is doing. BTW I hear you told Putin Vladivostok belongs to China....now I'm interested in seeing how that goes. 8-):(:-)....apparently they barely held back Valdy from cutting up winnie the pooh's gonads.....:)
Lol

Lol we have killed more than 40 pla in galwan and brought them back to their senses. Now we occupy many mountain tops and pla situation is desperate.
unlike you, I provided ef proof of Indians mass surrendering.

Last edited by a moderator:
unlike you, I provided ef proof of Indians mass surrendering. Now time for you to show bobs and vagene
Lol gt tweet underreporting pla casualties is enough humiliation for pla. Dead pla didn't even get proper funeral. No more proof required:D

Lol gt tweet underreporting pla casualties is enough humiliation for pla. Dead pla didn't even get proper funeral. No more proof required:D
1600741165659.jpeg

a photo says 1000 words about your army

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't click photos but remember we killed between 600 to 800 pls in nathu la.
And 40+ in galwan :D
Ah ok you have no evidence at all of killing any Chinese soldiers. I bet you believe you invented internet 9000 years ago too
:lol:

Ah ok you have no evidence at all of killing any Chinese soldiers. I bet you believe you invented internet 9000 years ago too
:lol:
You must see the claim of your own science minister they are way too hilarious. And don't derail the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom