What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

Very funny watching a Indian lying through his teeth.
Go take some medicine and dream India won.
For your info, Indians have weak arms, info courtesy of Singapore.

First you have to decide what is the casualty on the Chinese side in 1967.
Now Indians are throwing up numbers of 500 dead.
Funnily, the numbers keep going up in multiples of 50.
Starting from unknown to 1, 300, 350, 400, 450 and now 500.
More likely they got their numbers from their behinds.

1.2 billion Indians could not win a single gold medal in the last Olympics.

That is the record for the worst per-capita Olympic gold medals on Earth. Even nations with only a few million people managed to get multiple gold medals.

So they will claim their "invisible" surgical strikes and 1967 victory. But they can't explain how, despite a huge victory, they lost such a large amount of land to China. :lol:

That is the record for the worst per-capita Olympic gold medals on Earth. Even nations with only a few million people managed to get multiple gold medals.

So they will claim their "invisible" surgical strikes and 1967 victory. But they can't explain how, despite a huge victory, they lost such a large amount of land to China. :lol:

Why is your stupid government being so nice? Just a couple shots fired, and these gangas will be willing to renegotiate all the shit they were talking. But I get it. Even a small conflict would have international repercussions. So, why don't you guys back us with some nice equipment? We never gave a **** about the UN or anyone else before and If we get a chance, we will not do so now. The Indians are scared people. You have to scare them a little bit and they back down. It's in their nature.

Good job Chinese soldiers...

You try to get those special glasses that every indian wears then you will realise the "truth".

Why is your stupid government being so nice? Just a couple shots fired, and these gangas will be willing to renegotiate all the shit they were talking. But I get it. Even a small conflict would have international repercussions. So, why don't you guys back us with some nice equipment? We never gave a **** about the UN or anyone else before and If we get a chance, we will not do so now. The Indians are scared people. You have to scare them a little bit and they back down. It's in their nature.

I agree with you, if it was my decision I would have done the same. But I think the Chinese Government is playing the long game, aiming to pry Bhutan out of India's grip just like we did with Nepal a short while ago.

Indians themselves have no confidence in their own military, that's why they sent unarmed soldiers to hold hands and cry about their Chicken's Neck. Bhutan will do the math and see that India can't possibly protect them (or India itself) from China.

See the thread below, China is now offering a $10 billion economic assistance package to Bhutan:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-woos-bhutan-with-10-billion-in-standoff-with-india.513988/

I agree with you, if it was my decision I would have done the same. But I think the Chinese Government is playing the long game, aiming to pry Bhutan out of India's grip just like we did with Nepal a short while ago.

Indians themselves have no confidence in their own military, that's why they sent unarmed soldiers to hold hands and cry about their Chicken's Neck. Bhutan will do the math and see that India can't possibly protect them (or India itself) from China.

See the thread below, China is now offering a $10 billion economic assistance package to Bhutan:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-woos-bhutan-with-10-billion-in-standoff-with-india.513988/

You guys really do take Sun Tzu seriously. And for good reason, I suppose. His teachings have been effective so far. :lol:

Unfortunately Pakistani's follow Ghengis Khan's teachings. :lol:

We are relentless though.

@Chinese-Dragon

We are relentless though.

Ask any Chinese member here and they will say that they wish China taught India a lesson like Pakistan does every other month. :enjoy:

But our leaders seem to prefer the long game, at least for the next few years. Maybe after China's military and economic reforms have been completed, we might try an approach more like Pakistan does.

Ask any Chinese member here and they will say that they wish China taught India a lesson like Pakistan does every other month. :enjoy:

But our leaders seem to prefer the long game, at least for the next few years. Maybe after China's military and economic reforms have been completed, we might try an approach more like Pakistan does.

I think what you guys do is effective, but not satisfying. The second Indians try to act up, we are in favor of killing some of them to teach them a lesson. But it's not effective because they bring more fodder to the front lines, so we are busy killing more. I know Chinese are very calculated and not afraid of war, but they seem to achieve their goals without using violence which is commendable. Pakistanis are warlike people and thirsty for blood, but I guess that makes us dumb. :lol:

I think what you guys do is effective, but not satisfying. The second Indians try to act up, we are in favor of killing some of them to teach them a lesson. But it's not effective because they bring more fodder to the front lines, so we are busy killing more. I know Chinese are very calculated and not afraid of war, but they seem to achieve their goals without using violence which is commendable. Pakistanis are warlike people and thirsty for blood, but I guess that makes us dumb. :lol:

It is good to be warlike, otherwise it will end up like China during the Century of Humiliation, powerful economy but weak military. And that turned out to be a disaster.

Both approaches are needed in the Sino-Pakistani alliance, having a combination of strategy and aggressiveness, will triumph over an India that has neither one. :enjoy:

It is good to be warlike, otherwise it will end up like China during the Century of Humiliation, powerful economy but weak military. And that turned out to be a disaster.

Both approaches are needed in the Sino-Pakistani alliance, having a combination of strategy and aggressiveness, will triumph over an India that has neither one. :enjoy:

Bro Pakistanis are just aggressive. Our country could be failing, but we are all happy to go to war. We still live in the times from 300 years in the past. War=loot and prestige. :lol:

303eeccea01e1ad95efc11eb27ab3fc5fe4730ff51ec6df9231ebf8240ccd2b3.jpg

It's too good to be truth to know what China is up to right now with India, I don't want to make any speculation but to let the government to take the best approach in dealing with India, since we have no control on what our government do, the best is just wait for them to make the final decision, this is like watching a movie, you can't just jump to watch the conclusion without see all sequences of the film, but at the meantime let these irrelevant Indians to troll " it's been over two months we occupied your land , you still do nothing coward".

it's been over two months we occupied your land , you still do nothing coward".

Then please some one pass a message to your idiotic state media to stop giving us warnings daily.
It's your warning & your dead line, not ours.

First your stupid state media threatens & when nothing happens, instead of being humble, the stupidity just increases.

Then please some one pass a message to your idiotic state media to stop giving us warnings daily.
It's your warning & your dead line, not ours.

First your stupid state media threatens & when nothing happens, instead of being humble, the stupidity just increases.
You must be ignorant of psychological warfare.
Warnings are not for you, and so far I am not aware of any deadline given.
Warnings put pressure on Indian soldiers who are mentally stressed waiting and waiting for when China will strike.
Warnings also cause Modi to have sleepless nights.

China should keep up the tensions and give warnings for as long as practically possible before striking.
If China stop the warnings, Indian soldiers may think that a peaceful solution is coming and have opportunity to relax. You see this with the Indian government keep giving false news of a peaceful solution is coming soon to calm their soldiers.
Restlessness is evident within the Indian Border Guards.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...nister-rajnath-singh/articleshow/60155240.cms
Aug 21, 2017, 04.04 PM IST
" The home minister, during the event, officiated as the chief guest where promotion for 1,654 ITBP officials, across various ranks, was announced.
He also expressed concern that these promotions, announced today, were delayed for the last six years
"
It is not difficult to imagine the immense stress Indian soldiers on Donglang are experiencing waiting for war to happen anytime, the choosing of the place and time, by China.
Even Bhutan is not supporting India's stupid precarious position.

You must be ignorant of psychological warfare.

I am enjoying the psychological warfare your own media and CCP is waging on your people.
I for one don't want to be in your shoes defending the morons leading you.

Back
Top Bottom