What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

Dude, I have Taiwanese colleagues.
Ya, most probably they have Japanese blood.
Or they are trying to placate you.
There are so many Taiwanese, and you happen to associate only with anti China elements.

We have some anti China views in Singapore as well, including my children until I rectify their thoughts.
An example, I told them India got people open shitting.
They say this happen in China as well, and showed me an example.
I told them its a mind boggling 600 million everywhere in India, and they shut up.
They don't eat so much Indian curry as well after this.

Actually there is very less singaporean and taiwan population who like chinese. Singapore and India have very good relationships, ethnic Indians have been part of ministry so out of curiosity wanted to know from where this ...... came out.
maybe I should not involve into your discussion.
but you are really know nothing about singapore and taiwan.
as a Chinese, migrate to singapore is very easy, in fact, singapore encourage chinese citizen migrate to there.
I have many Singapore coworkers, we always discuss business topics in chinese, most of Singaporean are from China many years ago.
but if talking about Singapore gov, it's different. singapore gov should balance among many big countries, so he have no idea to step too close with china, and he don't want to either. it's easy to understand.

abort taiwan, it's another issue, taiwan will be merged into china without any war.
about 70% taiwanese want to work in china mainland after gradulation from university. some taiwan politicos hate china, because once merged into china they will lost everything.

Last edited:
It's too good to be truth to know what China is up to right now with India, I don't want to make any speculation but to let the government to take the best approach in dealing with India, since we have no control on what our government do, the best is just wait for them to make the final decision, this is like watching a movie, you can't just jump to watch the conclusion without see all sequences of the film, but at the meantime let these irrelevant Indians to troll " it's been over two months we occupied your land , you still do nothing coward".

The irony is that India officially considers Donglang to be Bhutan's territory, which means they have failed to uphold their mutual defence treaty towards Bhutan. :partay:

The Philippines came to a similar realization with their mutual defence treaty with the US after the 2012 Scarborough Shoal incident, that it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

Bhutan is realising it too, that India has zero chance of defending Bhutan or even India itself from China. So they might as well cooperate directly with China instead.

Dude, I have Taiwanese colleagues.

You have Taiwanese colleagues who don't know that they are Chinese? You do realize that Taiwan claims to be the "real" China right (Republic of China)?

Maybe the "Taiwanese" you know are actually Indians, if they don't know that Taiwanese people are ethnically, culturally, linguistically, and by their own nationality, Chinese people.

The irony is that India officially considers Donglang to be Bhutan's territory, which means they have failed to uphold their mutual defence treaty towards Bhutan. :partay:

The Philippines came to a similar realization with their mutual defence treaty with the US after the 2012 Scarborough Shoal incident, that it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

Bhutan is realising it too, that India has zero chance of defending Bhutan or even India itself from China. So they might as well cooperate directly with China instead.

Dude this is what bhutan has to say about this issue and do remember that i am quoting a non-indian source :partay:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...hutan-protests-China-border-road-dispute.html

Dude this is what bhutan has to say about this issue and do remember that i am quoting a non-indian source :partay:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...hutan-protests-China-border-road-dispute.html
Had you been sleeping ?
That demarche was issued in June under Indian pressure, and of significant note is that India was not mentioned at all. It is end of August now, 2 months had passed, and Bhutan has not issued any support at all for India.
What is happening to the relations between 2 supposedly close allies ?
Instead we hear grumbling resentment of India from private Bhutanese citizens.
http://wangchasangey.blogspot.sg/
An authoritarian India tends to be overbearing upon her neighbours.
Go back to India and join the army, Singapore don't need you.

lol cowerd indian soilders needs stong beating from chinese soilders. lol soon china will take half india nad pakistan other half and cowerd indian army will jump in ocen.lol:omghaha:

China tactic now is to ignore India and make it irrelevant on Sino-Bhutan affaire, if China hold talk with India mean we give India the legitimacy to meddling into China-Bhutan bordering and relation and that's the very reason China asked Indian to leave Dongland without discussion, we don't even bother to talk to them despite they government beg China to negotiate.

Then please some one pass a message to your idiotic state media to stop giving us warnings daily.
It's your warning & your dead line, not ours.

First your stupid state media threatens & when nothing happens, instead of being humble, the stupidity just increases.

But we didn't warn you anything with water data sharing :rofl:

But we didn't warn you anything with water data sharing :rofl:

Who said we needed the data?
Please don't say Xi has secret pact with some dragons that are causing the rains in North India.:rofl:

Anyway, come back to the topic where Modi stripped Xi naked and is now parading him all over the world.

Who said we needed the data?
Please don't say Xi has secret pact with some dragons that are causing the rains in North India.:rofl:

Anyway, come back to the topic where Modi stripped Xi naked and is now parading him all over the world.

Lol you government is begging us every year for water data sharing and oops we didn't warn India this time over the flood...maybe we have give to much warning to India :lol:, nope can causing rain but we can causing Tsunami to your North India:D

And keep your perversion thinking knowing our great Xi molested India so hard over NSG, Masood, CPEC, you have my sympathy for been victim of Great Xi's undertaking:lol:

Lol you government is begging us every year for water data sharing and oops we didn't warn India this time over the flood...maybe we have give to much warning to India :lol:, nope can causing rain but we can causing Tsunami to your North India:D

And keep your perversion thinking knowing our great Xi molested India so hard over NSG, Masood, CPEC, you have my sympathy for been victim of Great Xi's undertaking:lol:

Our govt has categorically said we don't NEED them.
Keep up with the news comrade.

Anyway, Xi is still standing naked in front the world and it's pretty disgusting :D

Anyway, Xi is still standing naked in front the world and it's pretty disgusting :D

Your government is biggest lier, the really Indian government is victim of China water bully, it can only cry and beg us with pity every year and constantly for water data and water sharing.

Another clear indication of India's disregard lives of their 2nd class Indians.
People in the North East and Assam are rated as 2nd class Indians and therefore their lives are dispensable.
That's why India says they don't need Hydro data from China, but Assam says they need it.
Bad luck Assam, to belong to a shit of a country like India.

Who said we needed thhe data?

dirty smelly indians need bath so china open full river water.:omghaha:be happy china is giving dirty india free bath:haha:
india should pay money to china for kind service. :dance3:

Good kick by the Indian solider...that is what you get if you trespass into others territory

Back
Top Bottom