What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

I am enjoying the psychological warfare your own media and CCP is waging on your people.
I for one don't want to be in your shoes defending the morons leading you.
Like I said, warning is not for those warring on their KEYBOARD.
Keep enjoying how your Indian soldiers are suffering.
Just like how Indians were cheering for the Chinese beating up the Indians at Panggong.
They call people like you "sadistic".
My people enjoy reasonably good life with clean water and good sanitation in Singapore.
You need medication.

Like I said, warning is not for those warring on their KEYBOARD.
Keep enjoying how your Indian soldiers are suffering.
Just like how Indians were cheering for the Chinese beating up the Indians at Panggong.
They call people like you "sadistic".
My people enjoy reasonably good life with clean water and good sanitation in Singapore.
You need medication.

From chest thumping -> Warm Drums -> War hysteria -> battles -> Sympathy.

That was pretty quick even for your standards.
Stop pitying us, especially when it's your leaders who are standing naked in front of the whole world.

Why is your stupid government being so nice? Just a couple shots fired, and these gangas will be willing to renegotiate all the shit they were talking. But I get it. Even a small conflict would have international repercussions. So, why don't you guys back us with some nice equipment? We never gave a **** about the UN or anyone else before and If we get a chance, we will not do so now. The Indians are scared people. You have to scare them a little bit and they back down. It's in their nature.
Is it a new way of begging. :azn:
Karna hai to apne dum pe kutch karo naa.

From chest thumping -> Warm Drums -> War hysteria -> battles -> Sympathy.
That was pretty quick even for your standards.
Stop pitying us, especially when it's your leaders who are standing naked in front of the whole world.
Reserved your sympathy for yourselves.
I don't pity Indians.
I despise Indians(India), excluding Tamil Nadu, North East and Kashmir.
Singaporeans generally have a fair(not good, not bad) impression of India.
Not anymore for those who chance upon this forum and found out all the evil and deviousness of India.

Reserved your sympathy for yourselves.
I don't pity Indians.
I despise Indians(India), excluding Tamil Nadu, North East and Kashmir.
Singaporeans generally have a fair(not good, not bad) impression of India.
Not anymore for those who chance upon this forum and found out all the evil and deviousness of India.

Cool story, pretending to be from Singapore, especially considering the close Military co-operation both nations have!
When you "pretend", at least hide your real angst.

Very funny watching a Indian lying through his teeth.
Go take some medicine and dream India won.
For your info, Indians have weak arms, info courtesy of Singapore.

First you have to decide what is the casualty on the Chinese side in 1967.
Now Indians are throwing up numbers of 500 dead.
Funnily, the numbers keep going up in multiples of 50.
Starting from unknown to 1, 300, 350, 400, 450 and now 500.
More likely they got their numbers from their behinds.
See the level of your frustration, but you have to accept it.
You were doomed right in the face by Indian Police, mighty chinese can not show their faces, bluff has gone fusssssss. They need help from a nation whose size is less than the size of our city "MIGHTY DRAGON".
But who are you chinese, pakistani or singaporean.

Cool story, pretending to be from Singapore, especially considering the close Military co-operation both nations have!
When you "pretend", at least hide your real angst.
You know a Hindu has lost the argument when they claim you are a fake.
Singapore need wide spaces to train their military.
Taiwan is the 1st place we did overseas training with.
You should have read the friction we had with China over this.
We are practical, we co-operate with whoever are useful to us.
We ban them when necessary.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...ofessionals/story-204MfYyPUPUPOvlzCEZQdK.html
Jul 19, 2017 15:41 IST
Singapore blocks visas to Indian IT professionals

I am glad you still feel Singapore is friendly to India, which Singapore actually still is.
Its only me who having chanced upon this forum have discovered how devious and evil India is.

You know a Hindu has lost the argument when they claim you are a fake.
Singapore need wide spaces to train their military.
Taiwan is the 1st place we did overseas training with.
You should have read the friction we had with China over this.
We are practical, we co-operate with whoever are useful to us.
We ban them when necessary.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...ofessionals/story-204MfYyPUPUPOvlzCEZQdK.html
Jul 19, 2017 15:41 IST
Singapore blocks visas to Indian IT professionals

I am glad you still feel Singapore is friendly to India, which Singapore actually still is.
Its only me who having chanced upon this forum have discovered how devious and evil India is.

Another cool story.
I have not yet met a Taiwanese or Singaporean who did not hate China.

Like I said, when you 'pretend', at least get the back story straight.

See the level of your frustration, but you have to accept it.
You were doomed right in the face by Indian Police, mighty chinese can not show their faces, bluff has gone fusssssss. They need help from a nation whose size is less than the size of our city "MIGHTY DRAGON".
But who are you chinese, pakistani or singaporean.
What's the problem with you, can't you read the flags ?

What's the problem with you, can't you read the flags ?
Actually there is very less singaporean and taiwan population who like chinese. Singapore and India have very good relationships, ethnic Indians have been part of ministry so out of curiosity wanted to know from where this ...... came out.

Another cool story.
I have not yet met a Taiwanese or Singaporean who did not hate China.

Like I said, when you 'pretend', at least get the back story straight.
You are definitely lying.
I have many Taiwanese friends, no hate there.
You should check out our blogs, how we derogate the Indians(India).
You have to look out for "Ah Nei", our term for Indians.

I do not deny there are some annoyance with some Chinese(China) behavior in Singapore but definitely not hate.
This is natural when they are not familiar with the customs that had evolved in Singapore, just as Beijing inhabitants may find behavior from some migrant workers from their North East annoying.
A Chinese(China) migrant dispute with their Indian(Singapore) neighbor's daily curry smell is an example.
It was amicably settled, though it raised a furor in the media, as we Singaporeans eat a lot of Indian curry including myself.
I eat Indian curry very much less now, as I lose my appetite imagining how filthy the Indians are, shitting openly everywhere.

75% of Singaporeans have roots from China and our economy benefit much with trade from China.
How to hate them, notwithstanding our Government may some differences with China from time to time.

Exactly how I determined the truth about you.
Taiwanese prefer death to being called Chinese.
Like I said, when you pretend, get the story straight.
I talk to real life Taiwanese, not from the Online news.
Yes unfortunately some Taiwanese are antagonistic towards China just like some Honkies.
I am able to speak in Hokkien(maybe not fluently), common in Singapore, with Taiwanese, can you ?
Singaporeans are multi lingual, especially the older generation.
I belong to the generation that had our military training in Taiwan since 1972, and we still are doing training in Taiwan now. Though we train at more places now including India.
You cannot win this argument, give up.

Last edited:
I talk to real life Taiwanese, not from the Online news.
Yes unfortunately some Taiwanese are antagonistic towards China just like some Honkies.
I am able to speak in Hokkien(maybe not fluently), common in Singapore, with Taiwanese, can you ?
Singaporeans are multi lingual, especially the older generation.
You cannot win this argument, give up.

Dude, I have Taiwanese colleagues.

Back
Top Bottom