What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

Had you been sleeping ?
That demarche was issued in June under Indian pressure, and of significant note is that India was not mentioned at all. It is end of August now, 2 months had passed, and Bhutan has not issued any support at all for India.
What is happening to the relations between 2 supposedly close allies ?
Instead we hear grumbling resentment of India from private Bhutanese citizens.
http://wangchasangey.blogspot.sg/
An authoritarian India tends to be overbearing upon her neighbours.
Go back to India and join the army, Singapore don't need you.

A blog as ur source go back to some better source man

A blog as ur source go back to some better source man
My contention was many private Bhutanese have grumbling resentment of India.
Wangcha Sangey as Head of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and a former publisher, running a popular Bhutanese blog should qualify as a voice for Bhutan.
Much better than your link that has no mention of India.
In fact because there is no mention of India, it shows Bhutan does not support India.

My contention was many private Bhutanese have grumbling resentment of India.
Wangcha Sangey as Head of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and a former publisher, running a popular Bhutanese blog should qualify as a voice for Bhutan.
Much better than your link that has no mention of India.
In fact because there is no mention of India, it shows Bhutan does not support India.

Bhutan, like everyone else in South Asia, want to stop Indian overlordship. India treat itself as the master of all South Asia as its the biggest country there. It even won't let Bhutan have diplomatic relationship with the P5. This bullying diplomacy need to stop.

Bhutan, like everyone else in South Asia, want to stop Indian overlordship. India treat itself as the master of all South Asia as its the biggest country there. It even won't let Bhutan have diplomatic relationship with the P5. This bullying diplomacy need to stop.

South China sea will help you have some deep insights on how bullying small neighbour or bullying diplomacy works :partay:

:lol: Your own FO has said that Indian personal have beaten Chinese personal

By the way, you were on our land. so it is logical that we will kick you. Indians were on the left side of the screen and Chinese on the right side.

You can't recognize your own uniforms? :rofl:

The irony is that India officially considers Donglang to be Bhutan's territory, which means they have failed to uphold their mutual defence treaty towards Bhutan. :partay:

The Philippines came to a similar realization with their mutual defence treaty with the US after the 2012 Scarborough Shoal incident, that it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

Bhutan is realising it too, that India has zero chance of defending Bhutan or even India itself from China. So they might as well cooperate directly with China instead.
Its fun to see so many chinese members squirming and trash talking here over doklam.

Its fun to see so many chinese members squirming and trash talking here over doklam.
lol coward indian soldirs ran away from china. you see china's flying kick on indian soldirs? hahaha china is beating coward indian army hahahaha no no indian army is also kick by kashmiri boys hahaha no no indian army also get kick by farmers hahaha lol coward indian army.

Ya it sure is fun watching Chinese trash Indians over at Pangong.
Especially the flying kick part and where that Desi drop dead.
I cannot help laughing every time I watch it.

I recommend PDF to take away your ability to give Negative votes.
I don't mind Negative votes, but they should not conceal the post.
salimpheku said:
Our govt has categorically said we don't NEED them.
Keep up with the news comrade.
My post:
Another clear indication of India's disregard lives of their 2nd class Indians.
People in the North East and Assam are rated as 2nd class Indians and therefore their lives are dispensable.
That's why India says they don't need Hydro data from China, but Assam says they need it.
Bad luck Assam, to belong to a shit of a country like India.

Assamese are dying from floods, and India says no need for hydro data.
I think my post is fair.
If you continue to be so petty, I suggest you get out of here.
@was is it possible to not conceal post with Negative.

bc5818c79f3df8dcde8a0148c711728b451028cf-gif.420010

The Chinese soldier just kicked that Indian *** and he flewwwwwwwww. Are they feeding their soldiers properly, I thought they were tall strong Sikhs? Instead they turned out to be skinny Hindus.

Who is getting a nice beating?

View attachment 420539
He fainted or something? Looks like he had some anxiety attack? We didn't even need to fire bullets and they fainted?:rofl:

The Chinese soldier just kicked that Indian *** and he flewwwwwwwww. Are they feeding their soldiers properly, I thought they were tall strong Sikhs? Instead they turned out to be skinny Hindus.

India is training those 7' Sikh warriors to fight with Chinese "Boy Soldiers". This small minority is very busy these days in India.

timg

bc5818c79f3df8dcde8a0148c711728b451028cf-gif.420010

He fainted or something? Looks like he had some anxiety attack? We didn't even need to fire bullets and they fainted?:rofl:

That is a typical Chinese style kick, if you watch Chinese war games, you'd notice their troops performing such type of flying kicks. These Indians with pot bellies can't perform such flying kicks. :lol:

Kitne thread bana lo Pakistaniyo...tumhara Naya baap bhi kamzor hee nikla

@waz Shush up this midget bharti... :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom