What's new

Indian soldier gets slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she is doing this to a Army Personal, ghar mein pati ka kya haal karti hogi..

Cowards are happy with this silly road rage incidents!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kal agar kisi indian army personal ko peeli ki jagah kali potty aa jaye..ye us pe bhi thread khol denge

LOL
I bet they blamed Pakistan like they ALWAYS do!

if she is doing this to a Army Personal, ghar mein pati ka kya haal karti hogi..

kal agar kisi indian army personal ko peeli ki jagah kali potty aa jaye..ye us pe bhi thread khol denge
As per NDTV she is a divorcee....And it's understandable.

Nice one auntie. What we say in Urdu, "lantoon kay bhoot batoon say naheen mantey".

Yeah, the Army which never did a coup now questioned the civilian leaders elected by peolpe of India looks bad to you.

Your Army's MASS MURDER LET YOU LOSE HALF OF THE COUNTRY.

Your army chief are worshipped like gods!! Your last military dictators said, "US thretened us to send to stone age, if we don't give them passage".

All these happened according to Pakistan's constitutions? NO.

Cowards are happy with this silly road rage incidents!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yup, the same Indian army which BLOWS UP IT'S BUNKERS and makes videos to claim they were Pakistani infrastructure ....all for some money and fake certificates, the same army whose commanders sell rations meant for soldiers to line their own pocket, typical Indian mentality to run back to 1971 to salvage some pride else we all know how your army sat on it's backside in 2002 and totally lost the appetite to battle in 2008.
And unlike you losers, we don't fire over others shoulders....so i will not mention 1962 or the recent kick in your backside.
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

Yup, the same Indian army which BLOWS UP IT'S BUNKERS and makes videos to claim they were Pakistani infrastructure ....all for some money and fake certificates, the same army whose commanders sell rations meant for soldiers to line their own pocket, typical Indian mentality to run back to 1971 to salvage some pride else we all know how your army sat on it's backside in 2002 and totally lost the appetite to battle in 2008.
And unlike you losers, we don't fire over others shoulders....so i will not mention 1962 or the recent kick in your backside.
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

Stupidity it its highest , talking about 2009!!!

I can post 10000s of news sources that Pakistan promised and started investigation in December 2008 which stopped the attack from India. Otherwise you would have faced the surgical strike in 2008 itself not in 2016. :D

We and the world blame you for terrorism.

Dude, you are brutal realistic!!! :omghaha: @Windjammer
Indians finding a voice on a the Pakistani forum....welcome to civilization time locked losers. :laugh:

Stupidity it its highest , talking about 2009!!!

I can post 10000s of news sources that Pakistan promised and started investigation in December 2008 which stopped the attack from India. Otherwise you would have faced the surgical strike in 2008 itself not in 2016. :D
Mental masturbation...even Hanuman is feeling embarrassed....for being dragged into the circus. :lol:

@Windjammer I will help you in your next thread, go and search google, "an Indian was killed by his lover's two brothers" . It will make you day. Just saw the news. !!!
Most likely the lover was a Dalit.....if only such heroism was displayed by the brothers of Indian Navy wives. :D

Indians finding a voice on a the Pakistani forum....welcome to civilization time locked losers. :laugh:

Mental masturbation...even Hanuman is feeling embarrassed....for being dragged into the circus. :lol:
You should get a chinese urine cola from your fellow cheerleader.

Most likely the lover was a Dalit.....if only such heroism was displayed by the brothers of Indian Navy wives. :D

As you drag religion and humanity, I cant go further, because I am not a terrorist like you. :D You are a born coward and surrender in front of Army but from back talk about religious extremism.

I respect Islam so can't insult it.

@Windjammer I will help you in your next thread, go and search google, "an Indian was killed by his lover's two brothers" . It will make you day. Just saw the news. !!!

This defense forum looks like a mini indian news channel:rofl: .jahan jise jo mila breaking news ban jata hai.....what next..
current lagne se ek indian bhains mari....
itni mehnat kyu kar rahe hain ye log...hum hi khol denge ye sab thread and will tag all ..

This defense forum looks like a mini indian news channel:rofl: .jahan jise jo mila breaking news ban jata hai.....what next..
current lagne se ek indian bhains mari....
itni mehnat kyu kar rahe hain ye log...hum hi khol denge ye sab thread and will tag all ..

No Sushma Sawaraj, is still alive.

You are absolutely right.
Except Indian section, all other sections more or less dead.
All the Pakistanis, Chinese, Singaporeans, some 'indians' & expats of all countries are all busy searching for news from all over India and posting them.

I am grateful for all their efforts. This is better than going to a news website. The news here up to date and more exciting than what u get anywhere ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom