What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper.

Some butt hurt retired Generals who want share in Govt but booted out by Gen Musharraf said all this out of personal grudge.

Your F.M chased Clinton wherever he goes to convince him to stop Pakistan, reference from Barkha Dutt

Lol ..... Ha ha ha . ..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@waz @WebMaster @Slav Defence Do you people think a TTA should be trolling on these type of threads? And does these type of aggressive statements condone to TTA? Please look into it thanks.

Well when you see known trolls enter a thread to troll and abuse indian soldiers after sneaky sniper attack,i was merely reminding them that blood flows in both directions at the loc.And blood will pay for blood.

Nope.Your PM went begging to clinton to save face because mushy was too cowardly to be a man and finish what he started.
It is your version instead Clinton invite N.S to talk but jelly leg Prime minster got trapped when Clinton told him that his Generals moved nuclear missiles near border (which was a lie) and he agrees to withdraw forces.

This needs to stop, what are we trying to prove here? hundreds of soldiers dying on both sides with no actual objectives but just to inflict damage on each other. Yes, Kashmir is an issue but this is not the solution and in the last 15 years have achieved literally nothing.

How, are you planning to send in this character again.

lord-hanuman.jpg

Hanuman smash!

Well when you see known trolls enter a thread to troll and abuse indian soldiers after sneaky sniper attack,i was merely reminding them that blood flows in both directions at the loc.And blood will pay for blood.

Nop. TTA should not be trolling that's my point and I will let the mods decide.

It is your version instead Clinton invite N.S to talk but jelly leg Prime minster got trapped when Clinton told him that his Generals moved nuclear missiles near border (which was a lie) and he agrees to withdraw forces.

If that is what comforts you.Nawaz himself says otherwise.As does clinton.But i guess you know better.

This needs to stop, what are we trying to prove here? hundreds of soldiers dying on both sides with no actual objectives but just to inflict damage on each other. Yes, Kashmir is an issue but this is not the solution and in the last 15 years have achieved literally nothing.
Well it was in retaliation of Indian firing which killed women on our side. Our defense policy is very simple. You try to shoot us we will shoot you back with full force

If that is what comforts you.Nawaz himself says otherwise.As does clinton.But i guess you know better.
No but lot of other people, what he is saying now just for political gain and to hit Gen Musharraf.

Your own corps commander went on Tv and said they were totally unprepared for the assault of bofors guns.

Bro if you get a chance then do share the info you had about damage that Pakistani artillery did on bharatis in Kargil war. I remember your very good post about it on some thread @Inception-06

Nobody can "wish" a culture. Its the end product of 20,000 years of civilization. Tough luck.

20000 years of filth is still that. Filth. :)

Well it was in retaliation of Indian firing which killed women on our side. Our defense policy is very simple. You try to shoot us we will shoot you back with full force
It's a vicious cycle my friend. Both countries have been doing these retaliatory strikes for years? Have they stopped? no. Have we stopped? no. Is it helping the Kashmiri cause? No. Is it really helping anyone at all? No.

Pakistani members are celebrating their loss, what do you expect them to do? support the targeting of their soldier?
Well it was started after so called TTA said they will blow off entire division HQ :) (idiotic thinking who made him TTA) lol. Also there is reason behind it yesterday Indians attacked on adjacent village killing one civilian women. So obviously there would be retaliation. We are not monks due that we will remain silent when someone attacks us with no reason

Back
Top Bottom