What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper.

LOL...... here is the supreme Irony of your post.

The first line says the Indian media provides the "proof" which I should believe.

The second line says that the "proof" Indian media provides is "bogus" :lol:

I commend you on your intelligence (lack of). Don't bother to reply and waste my time.

Yeah because Indian media won't lie and exaggerate about its own casualties but can surely lie about surgical strike drama against Pakistan

Simple logic. But too much to understand for a modi fan whose natural IQ is in single digit.

Yeah because Indian media won't lie and exaggerate about its own casualties but can surely lie about surgical strike drama against Pakistan

Simple logic. But too much to understand for a modi fan whose natural IQ is in single digit.

lol. what pakistanis like you call "Logic" is what rest of the world call "stupidity".

lol. what pakistanis like you call "Logic" is what rest of the world call "stupidity".

Well the "world" as per modi bhakt low standard is RSS so I am not surprised by your comment.

Aukat nahi hai.Sirf chup chup ke snipe kar sakta hain,aur chuha bhej sakta hain across the border andhere main.
jo samne a kar krte han wo na aap btate han or na hum. Kuen k ager bta diya to jang ka khadsha ha apko b or hamain b.
albata 5 saal bad khabar ayegi "5000 soldiers killed in pak firing since 2016".

If things are starting to calm at the border, why shoot one of their soldiers and cause an escalation?

A good indian is a dead indian?
Sending them off to vishnu one at a time?

That aside, the border is never calm. And these snipers are not really killing them for the sake of killing them. But to make them pee in their pants while hiding in their bunkers, so the next time they can't even step out to try and shoot one of our school buses or villages.

And to the point where an indian mom tells her kid to never think of going to the army....nhi to sniper ajayega :devil::devil::devil:

Dear keyboard warriors on both sides,

It is a matter of regret that a martyr's sacrifices on both side has become a number contest and a kill sport to some members here. Have you all ever thought of the the young children of these martyrs who will never see their father's and the wives, parents or relatives of these gentlemen ever be made to run from pillar to post in the quest for compensation, we don't all we do is post Rip and remember them for 24 hours and done . then our Tv channels post some shit about IK or Modi and we have and our nation both side are more interested in that shit . All I ask is show some respect to the fallen on both sides rather counting them as numbers.

Thank you

Vengeance
IMG_20181109_075130.png

IMG_20181109_075238.jpg

In war sometimes an injured enemy is better then a dead one as he must be taken care by other comrades so affects the efficiency of the enemy force

Are you saying it was convenient your own sepoy died?

BTW, this is not a war, this is not even a skirmish.
You'll know when there's a war.

Now wait for the next field HQ to disappear from the map.
The field HQ bombing that was in retaliation for bombarding the Indian Garrison Headquarters? Is that what you are referring to?

Vengeance View attachment 517035
View attachment 517036

Are you saying it was convenient your own sepoy died?

BTW, this is not a war, this is not even a skirmish.
You'll know when there's a war.

Where did my statement employed I m happy sonny I just gave basic fact

As for the pak soldier rip another of yours would be taken out
All this violence could be avoided if your leaders talk like sensible people not fueling ESR hysteria for own benefits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom