What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper fire in Kashmir

I am happy with my army. They are doing what they are supposed to do. Each and every act of aggression is getting answered by them and I am good with that.
What is the difference between "aggression" and an Indian breathing air in and out?

What is the difference between "aggression" and an Indian breathing air in and out?

Pretty much yes. When you consider how many innocent people they oppress, kill and commit war crimes against. The only good indian is a dead one.

PS indian soldiers are not human. They are chimpanzees or at best the missing link between humanity and apes.

Keep your humanity to yourself since I am only cheering for the death and injury of an enemy soldier and not civilians like you.

Not a surprise when your army reports your soldiers death as civilians

Not a surprise when your army reports your soldiers death as civilians

Another excuse to feel good :lol:

Indian breathing is a waste of oxygen which itself is an aggression again humanity.

On a serious note. Your post was dumb.

Indian soldier killed in Poonch Sector .....
Hindustan times '''''''
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...n-along-loc/story-FlCh70NZY2amL0Iu4FIZTJ.html

while another is injured after receiving a head shot from Pakistani snipers .......

RIP my dear brother

Pretty much yes. When you consider how many innocent people they oppress, kill and commit war crimes against. The only good indian is a dead one.

PS indian soldiers are not human. They are chimpanzees or at best the missing link between humanity and apes.

Ask the world what they think about you and what kind of animal species they'd classify you.

Another excuse to feel good :lol:

Indian breathing is a waste of oxygen which itself is an aggression again humanity.

On a serious note. Your post was dumb.

Not an excuse dude i am talking about the amazing civi-convert technology of ur army when it comes to reporting your soldiers death

RIP my dear brother

Ask the world what they think about you and what kind of animal species they'd classify you.

I honestly could not care less what the rest of the world thinks. Whether they like me or my race or utterly detest us. I' m not the one on a forum of my enemy race. All I care care about is Pakistan remaining powerful and becoming more stronger so our enemies continue to remain powerless to do anything to us regardless of how long and loud they bark. I care about maintaing this reality.

can you give me the names o those 4675 dead in Pakistani firing???
your honour made them just a number. and that too when forced to give that number.

ALL OF THE PEOPLE have been acknowledged and honored. Do you know that I personally spend a few minutes in silence for EVERY ONE of the deaths I read in the news? They aren't a number to us...EACH ONE is given a farewell with full honors to the end. Even if it is in the remotest village. Unlike for you, our heroes are not a number

55291401.cms

I honestly could not care less what the rest of the world thinks. Whether they like me or my race or utterly detest us. I' m not the one on a forum of my enemy race. All I care care about is Pakistan remaining powerful and becoming more stronger so our enemies continue to remain powerless to do anything to us regardless of how long and loud they bark. I care about maintaing this reality.

Creating an enemy and then declaring loudly how brave you are in fighting them off and surviving is no great accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom