What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper fire in Kashmir

Salt beef sandwich anyone?
Kitchen patrol duty for you, mister.

Every single time we go to war that is the case. Some joker on the other side decided he wants to make a name for himself by defeating 'vegetarian hindus' and draws up a grand sounding plane (Operation Gibraltar, Grand Slam...these are actual names of their operations). Before you know it they've started a war. And then they declare how they won because they 'survived' it.
Costa Rica disbanded its army and the threat of coups and militarism disappeared with it. Pakistan can't do that, if only because under the terms of the 1962 Sino-Pakistan agreement all of Pakistan would become Chinese, but at the very least Pakistan's Army should be subject to civilian control and oversight rather than the Pakistani Army treating Pakistan's civilians as its subjects.

Costa Rica disbanded its army and the threat of coups and militarism disappeared with it. Pakistan can't do that, if only because under the terms of the 1962 Sino-Pakistan agreement all of Pakistan would become Chinese, but at the very least Pakistan's Army should be subject to civilian control and oversight rather than the Pakistani Army treating Pakistan's civilians as its subjects.

Are you a Pakistani Jew?

god bless the soldier and his family.

revenge will be taken but i wish the army personal sit and workout things to save soldiers for bullets.

pakistani side had a lot of loss of lives in recent times as did india.

Are you a Pakistani Jew?
I suppose you want me to be in Pakistan to fight the battles for truth and justice that you shy away from. Well, it seems that Jew or not I'd be picked up by one or more of the "agencies" to be silenced, yes?

Look, you may not be able to do much about your situation right now but you can at least choose to refrain from praising the evil bits. Quit the fifty-cent blog army and get a honorable job like making jeans, crafting biryani, or becoming an accountant.

I suppose you want me to be in Pakistan to fight the battles for truth and justice that you shy away from. Well, it seems that Jew or not I'd be picked up by one or more of the "agencies" to be silenced, yes?

Look, you may not be able to do much about your situation right now but you can at least choose to refrain from praising the evil bits. Quit the fifty-cent blog army and get a honorable job like making jeans, crafting biryani, or becoming an accountant.

For your info, I love all Pakistanis. Be they Muslims, Christains, Hindus, Sikhs or Jews. We are one nation, one people. Religion is not such a big issue. In fact the biggest issue EVERYWHERE in the world ATM is RACE.

no just a zionist turd.

Can be if he wants. But if he is patriotic about Pakistan then he is one of us. Couldn't care less what he thinks of ANY othet nation(s) on earth (Not including China or Turkey).

Costa Ricans CAN disband their military because they don't face mortal danger nor does anyone want to wipe them off the face of the earth. In fact they have no enemies. Our situation is completely the opposite.

Not an excuse dude i am talking about the amazing civi-convert technology of ur army when it comes to reporting your soldiers death

It is an excuse to feel good and to keep yourself satisfied. Nothing wrong with having such excuses either. You need them when a chai wala fails to keep his promises of 10 heads for 1 head. :)

Nope. By your people, not by the people of Kashmir.

Yeah sure. Great delusions you guys have.

Costa Ricans CAN disband their military because they don't face mortal danger nor does anyone want to wipe them off the face of the earth. In fact they have no enemies. Our situation is completely the opposite.
In CR's case the nation suffered from a "Party and people are one"-type government backed by the religious establishment which tried to use assassination and force to nullify the results of an election. The military split and with the help of neighboring Guatemala and the U.S. the rebels won, democracy was re-established, and the army was disbanded to make sure it couldn't happen again.

In CR's case the nation suffered from a "Party and people are one"-type government backed by the religious establishment which tried to use assassination and force to nullify the results of an election. The military split and with the help of neighboring Guatemala and the U.S. the rebels won, democracy was re-established, and the army was disbanded to make sure it couldn't happen again.

But they have no enemies so it's okay for them. There is no similarity between Costa Rica and Pakistan.

H
He belongs to *Hanuman* Army so Headshot is more like a scratch. :pleasantry:

Have some respect but wait what am I think replying to fanboys

Or is it Indian army is so dumb that instead of targeting Pakistani posts that are present right in front of them they move their guns a thousand meter away to target civilians?

We all know how filthy Indian army is. Not a surprise that they prefer to target civilian houses instead of military posts in front of them.

Man your verbal diarrhoea has no limits, keep saying that to feel good about yourself. You don't even collect the bodies of you fallen and you have the audacity to advise us.

Why we so obsessed with death and destruction .. ????????? .

But they have no enemies so it's okay for them. There is no similarity between Costa Rica and Pakistan.
Not even one?

For your info, I love all Pakistanis. Be they Muslims, Christains, Hindus, Sikhs or Jews. We are one nation, one people. Religion is not such a big issue. In fact the biggest issue EVERYWHERE in the world ATM is RACE.
...indian soldiers are not human. They are chimpanzees or at best the missing link between humanity and apes.
We can all read that race is a very big issue for you. Do you think that means you have the right to tar everybody else with your fault?

Not even one?

We can all read that race is a very big issue for you. Do you think that means you have the right to tar everybody else with your fault?

Everything happening in the world today is a result, mainly indirect about race, racial identity and characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom