What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper fire in Kashmir

Indian scums attached Pakistani civilian girl. Pakistan has pulled your foreign minister to protest as well.

Don't share me random links budyd. Show me stats. The stats clearly show that Indian army casualties are at least three to all civilian casualties on your side of LOC.

There can be random incidents of sometimes civilians getting targeted but it is a fact that unlike coward soldiers of Indian army we don't target civilians since no other side are also our people.
Random incidents as in your army was trying to target an Indian post but the bullet got diverted towards a village and hit an old elderly lady or a young man. Whats a random incident? Your army targeted civilians and killed them that's not a random incident.
As for the stats, I couldn't find one on the Internet. Seems like we need to prepare one but here is the latest reported incident of firing on a village by the pak army.
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/pak-army-has-stooped-too-low-targeting-our-schools-vice-chief/

Soldier to Soldier.
Not Soldier to innocent unarmed mistreated youth.
Cheers,Engineer ;)

You just lost the moral right to appeal to my humanity on an intellectual level.

On the ground, we both know what's happening and is going to happen.

Cheers, Doc

Random incidents as in your army was trying to target an Indian post but the bullet got diverted towards a village and hit an old elderly lady or a young man. Whats a random incident? Your army targeted civilians and killed them that's not a random incident.
As for the stats, I couldn't find one on the Internet. Seems like we need to prepare one but here is the latest reported incident of firing on a village by the pak army.
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/pak-army-has-stooped-too-low-targeting-our-schools-vice-chief/

Yup that is exactly a random incident. Indian civilian casualties are too low as compared to their military casualties. Even last month in July 9 Indian soldiers were killed and only 2 civilians were killed as per Indian media.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/9-so...-pakistan-loc-skirmishes-in-july-3847453.html

This clearly shows that Pakistan's target is Indian army and not civilians while Indian army due to its cowardice does the exact opposite.

You just lost the moral right to appeal to my humanity on an intellectual level.

On the ground, we both know what's happening and is going to happen.

Cheers, Doc
Dr Sahab soldiers are made to die for their mother land. If our soldier who shot him right in the head did not shoot him, he can be the victim of Indian bullet by any means.

Yup that is exactly a random incident. Indian civilian casualties are too low as compared to their military casualties. Even last month in July 9 Indian soldiers were killed and only 2 civilians were killed as per Indian media.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/9-so...-pakistan-loc-skirmishes-in-july-3847453.html

This clearly shows that Pakistan's target is Indian army and not civilians while Indian army due to its cowardice does the exact opposite.

I know what you're talking about. Actually IA also targets pak army, its not our fault if they becomes civilians after getting shot. Its the sad reality of your side.

get them in the ball and unmanly............do u have a brain? the two statements are opposites.

on the other hand we know Indians have no balls so we shoot them in the head which is full of Sh1t

having an organ doesn't make you manly. Reason why you lost 1971.

having an organ doesn't make you manly. Reason why you lost 1971.
mate we didn't lose 71.....Bangladesh was created and its still a free muslim country.
now history for you
pakistan was part of india until 1947.
now who lost pakistan?????? read and weep

A quiet LOC since the last few days was getting very boring

Now we can re open our Artilerry guns and destroy lots of infrastructure and
Pakistani posts ; bunkers and houses on the other posts

A lot of things will get shredded and burnt soon

@Areesh

Indian retaliation has started HURTING

Pakistan summoned our High Comissioner AGAIN today to complain

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...violations-along-loc/articleshow/59970409.cms

Indian deputy high commissioner summoned as ceasefire violation kills woman

mate we didn't lose 71.....Bangladesh was created and its still a free muslim country.
now history for you
pakistan was part of india until 1947.
now who lost pakistan?????? read and weep

Oh really, where is the entity called East-Pakistan right now ??? If you don't consider it as a loss, then god may help you. :p:

There was neither a Pakistan, nor India before 1947, try and learn basic history from some descend school. :)

Snipe 10 in return. Get them in the ball$, because they're unmanly cowards.

Your DP is befitting to your randi rona attitude. Keep on throwing your toys in tantrum, we will keep on dispatching Indian soldiers who are targeting our citizens.

Back
Top Bottom