What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

Sir from what I heard honestly the Indian side (I mean the military) is not even interested in listening to what their Pak counterparts have to say. They currently have their hands full in trying to pacifying the soldiers and urging for restraint.

The soldiers must not get emotional. Their duty demands them to be professional. It is not a gang war., Millions of lives is at stake.

Seems you get the real pulse of the Pakistani public from Fox News...........Tell me how it feels to be delusional because even the latest PEW Poll suggests that most Pakistanis trust the PA.

To be honest, i believe the Army enjoys tremondous support in Pakistan more than what its Indian counterpart enjoys.

I know but why don't we? a senior defence person was saying the exact same thing why the 2 heads can't just pickup the phone and talk

Well.. once the blood boils , no one wants to be restrained.

At least not till they feel they have had the last word ( action, in this case).

last time they lied that the head was beheaded..

not allowed UN to investigae..neither any picture or nothing were shown

show the credibility of the claim

this is the best opportunity for pakistan to declare war against india and go even nuclear..since it will also prove to be uniting the pakistani youth,and finish the threat once for all

i want 4x nasr to be fired as soon as possible

RIP to the soldier.

@notorious_eagle Sir, how is the alert level. Is tension on high again, at more higher scale ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians once again spreading lies at full speed and throttle. Go check your Northern command spokesperson OFFICIAL statment. no beheading was done! And he termed media reports baseless.. What a joke indian them selves in denial mode, rejected the UN probe cant prove a dime when their own IA denied beheading thing and hell bent upon killing our soldiers. buggers!

last time they lied that the head was beheaded..

not allowed UN to investigae..neither any picture or nothing were shown

show the credibility of the claim

this is the best opportunity for pakistan to declare war against india and go even nuclear..since it will also prove to be uniting the pakistani youth,and finish the threat once for all

i want 4x nasr to be fired as soon as possible

Grow up kiddo. Your youth will unite if there is any left :disagree:

That's what I thought. :blink:

I also read it in some Indian news website, then said to myself, maybe something new! :what:

Wasn't there something with the acronym BAT in the context of Pakistani soldiers stationed in Bosnia as part of the UN ?
@Icarus : Yaraa was there ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
India is the most stupid country in the world. It puts its dead on display to get some cheap publicity points on Pakistan.

If India thinks Pakistan has wronged it, then why not let UN investigate? It only wants propaganda points on Pakistan. I would not consider it an enemy. I mean its beyond my dignity to even claim India to be one. Because I dont want such a ghattiya, kameena and zal##l enemy as India is.

It gained nothing out of 26/11. It ran around the world with its pants on fire pointing finger at Pakistan. Eventually it had to talk to us and climb down from its high moral and sanctimonious perch. Its a country that will never let go an opportunity to harm Pakistan.

I dont know where its apologists are right now. there seem to be no voice from the Aman ki Asha brigade.

The soldiers must not get emotional. Their duty demands them to be professional. It is not a gang war., Millions of lives is at stake.

Try telling that to a guy who ate,slept,exercised, manned posts, went to patrol with another and one fine day finds the headless body of his comrade. I'm sorry but they are humans and they have emotions too. I agree with you that they must have professionalism. But in their context professionalism means not rushing into combat with a blin intent of revenge..but planning their assault properly and carrying it out. It may sound crude, but I dont have another word for it - they have something called honor among them..this is the rajputana rifles we are talking about..these guys are rajputs. They would definitely want their revenge.

Anyway I dont understand why we are discussing this. The unit commanders would know the pulse of their men and they know what to do. I am not going to pass any judgement on them. And let it be known that I am not judging you either..im no one to do that. I'm just trying to state the mentality of those guys there.

Back
Top Bottom