What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

So can we expect a reply from the Pakistan Army ?

Define response, if that means retaliatory firing, then that's been going on since 12:40pm. If you mean random killing of Indian Soldiers, then I'd just ask you to stop watching too much India TV:cheesy:

Can you please stop spreading your lies and propaganda? I know that you are not interested in talking with facts and evidence, but we here on PDF like to talk with facts and evidence. Let me bust your lies here:
Pakistan's military is the one institution that has retained the confidence of an overwhelming majority (roughly 80%) of people in the country.

Pakistan's Troubled State

@KRAIT. I don't know, haven't been able to get in touch with my contact but 12th Division is on Alert but not Red Alert as of yet.
Just like i predicted, Indians would retaliate and it happened. Its only a matter of time now before PA sets off those big artillery guns into action. It is very frightening to hear that local commanders are not in touch with each other, a lot more will die unless the commanders get in touch with each other.
What ? I hope Indian local commanders are in touch. You are right, lack of communication can make things bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems you get the real pulse of the Pakistani public from Fox News...........Tell me how it feels to be delusional because even the latest PEW Poll suggests that most Pakistanis trust the PA.

With due respect that is my hypothesis and I believe I have strong grounds to think so. But this is not the thread for that so like in all other matters lets agree to disagree.

Or is there someone sitting inbetween firing at both the sides? Just because Pakistan wants to change it's doctrine? It might be a conspiracy theory...but this sounds like a good alternative for the terrorists to shift the Pakistani decision back to India?

Can you please stop spreading your lies and propaganda? I know that you are not interested in talking with facts and evidence, but we here on PDF like to talk with facts and evidence. Let me bust your lies here:

Pakistan's military is the one institution that has retained the confidence of an overwhelming majority (roughly 80%) of people in the country.

Pakistan's Troubled State

@KRAIT. I don't know, haven't been able to get in touch with my contact but 12th Division is on Alert but not Red Alert as of yet.

Just like i predicted, Indians would retaliate and it happened
. Its only a matter of time now before PA sets off those big artillery guns into action. It is very frightening to hear that local commanders are not in touch with each other, a lot more will die unless the commanders get in touch with each other.

india retalite to WHAT????????? they killed our guy on the 6th please get it checked and then they killed our boys today too!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no such formation as BAT.
Really? I must have invented this myself!

A Border Action Team comprises of Pak Army's Special Services Group and terrorists (LeT, Taliban). The SSG is basically for fire support for the LeT/Taliban but is used in an adverse situation whilst operating inside Indian territory along the LoC. These teams facilitate infiltration of terrorists into Kashmir as well as create pinpricks for the IA.

Ignorance is bliss but it could also be a case of denial about the existence of BATS! :azn:

Define response, if that means retaliatory firing, then that's been going on since 12:40pm. If you mean random killing of Indian Soldiers, then I'd just ask you to stop watching too much India TV:cheesy:

Blood for Blood !

12:40 p.m ! :blink:

Yaraa inheiin kahoo sharam kareinn yahaan electricity bill deii deii kaaar kamaar tuuut gaii haii aur woh pichleiii 6 ghanteiii siii goliyaan chalaaa raheiin hain with nothing to show for it ! :hitwall:

Really? I must have invented this myself!

A Border Action Team comprises of Pak Army's Special Services Group and terrorists (LeT, Taliban). The SSG is basically for fire support for the LeT/Taliban but is used in an adverse situation whilst operating inside Indian territory along the LoC. These teams facilitate infiltration of terrorists into Kashmir as well as create pinpricks for the IA.

Ignorance is bliss but it could also be a case of denial about the existence of BATS! :azn:

You read that from some Tom Clancy novel? A post would be useful.

What about Pakistani Soldier (May he rest in peace) head?? Its it cut by Indian soldier??? What about his body?? Is it Mutilated?? Has some Indian soldier has punchered his eardrum??? has some Indian Soldier put red hot iron in his eye???

Pakistani soldiers do this, they did it Saurabh and his team, They did it last week...

Issue is not martyrdom of soldier, Issue is mongolic behaviour of Pakistani soldiers. Lets not deviate from topic.

Can you please stop spreading your lies and propaganda? I know that you are not interested in talking with facts and evidence, but we here on PDF like to talk with facts and evidence.

Its interesting to see that the words of the Indian Army's Additional Director General (Public Information) is considered lies and propaganda here..so pray tell me what are facts according to you ? That DG ISPR would come and say Ok boys, we confess.. we did such and such ?

I dont expect you to believe..but that does not automatically make it a lie.

For god sakes, an old mother who just lost her son would also lie according to you ? And denial coming from Pakistan...not surprising either. It took few months for Kasab to acquire Pakistani citizenship and 10 years to recognize the martyred at Kargil. So I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom