What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

RIP to the dead.
where is the source,a neutral source?:azn:

That is indeed worrisome. The Brigade Commander or COs of the involved formations should call a border flag meeting and de-escalate the issue before we have another 2002-03 on our hands.

Trade across the LOC has also ceased we are heading down a dark tunnel which both parties do not know where it may lead.

That is indeed worrisome. The Brigade Commander or COs of the involved formations should call a border flag meeting and de-escalate the issue before we have another 2002-03 on our hands.

Things are too hot for local commanders to be reigned in - they wont stop. If I was there I wouldn't stop.

The DGMO's need to interact ASAP.

And How Convenient , As soon as Pakistan Decided to go against Terrorism with full force , while saying Indian border is fine , Indians are surely feeling lonely .

No , On Sunday it was Indian Army who Shot the First Bullet .

But it is useless to talk to you about it .

So i will refrain from doing so .

Nobody is dying to talk to you.

You beheaded our soldier, you started it.

Period.

Denialistanis continue to live in denialistan hoping that a lie told 1000 times would become the truth.

The Army's Additional Director General (Public Information) Major General S L Narasimhan has confirmed it. That is as official as it can get.

This is the mother of Lance Naik Hemraj Singh (who was beheaded) saying she would not have peace till she gets back the head for a proper funeral..now the old lady is also lying to discredit the dhoodh ki dhulay pakistan army huh ?
[/QUOTE]

Still not a neutral source. Emotionalism may work with the Indian Public but I'll still wait for a detailed autopsy report or a report by a Neutral Party.

I'm not a conspiracy theory believer, but some Pakistanis on this forum had asked the questions that I had dismissed at first, but now cannot:

Why is this happening now that PA is focusing on internal threats compared to threats from India? When it also apparently wants to focus on the western border?

Not believing it until a Neutral Third Party confirms it...............Indian media is hardly credible.

Your pakistani posters have used a million gazillion Indian links on this topic and you question the credibility of Indian media, nice!

Back
Top Bottom