What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

This is not over.

Bet you're not concerned about it, seeing as you'll be fine and dandy in the US. It's going to be us local folk on both sides of the border that will have to deal with an escalation if this continues. You overseas war mongers will just continue adding fuel to the fire and watching us burn.

Bet you're not concerned about it, seeing as you'll be fine and dandy in the US. It's going to be us local folk on both sides of the border that will have to deal with an escalation if this continues. You overseas over mongers will just continue adding fuel to the fire and watching us burn.

Right, i always wonder why it is always those who are overseas want India and Pakistan to go to war. We in India and Pakistan do not wish for a war.

Yeah, you guys just lie about that stuff. Not much good lying when the proof is right in front of us.

Yeah just like we lied about Ajmal kasab being Pakistani or some Pakistani involvement in 26/11.

Just like we lied about Osama's presence in Pakistan.

Just like we lied about Regular Pak army soldiers and not just jehadis attacking Kargil in 1999.

Bet you're not concerned about it, seeing as you'll be fine and dandy in the US. It's going to be us local folk on both sides of the border that will have to deal with an escalation if this continues. You overseas over mongers will just continue adding fuel to the fire and watching us burn.

Oh please enough with your sermonizing. US or not this is my country. Soldiers killed in firing on LoC, even if bad is a different thing. But beheading them ? Bad move. I had no role in your soldiers beheading one of our people. What happens next is a natural progression..I dont need your pontification here. Your side escalated it. So go preach this to your soldiers.

Right, i always wonder why it is always those who are overseas want India and Pakistan to go to war. We in India and Pakistan do not wish for a war.

Right O. Does it make a difference if I change my flags ? Does it add the extra 'credibility' then ? Does it change from the "big bad americans conspiring against us brothers" tune ? Stop this **** of pontificating people here as if they are the ones ordering things on the ground.

So now what I should take a candle and start kissing it singing aman ki asha. What difference would it make ? I come here to say my perspective based on my whatever real world knowledge. If you find it ok, well and good. If you find that objectionable, tough luck bro.

Was listening to NDTV where they said the Indian army tried to get in contact with their counterparts across the LOC but failed, seems like even the lines of communication is now closed which is worrying for sure.

Oh please enough with your sermonizing. US or not this is my country. Soldiers killed in firing on LoC, even if bad is a different thing. But beheading them ? Bad move. I had no role in your soldiers beheading one of our people. What happens next is a natural progression..I dont need your pontification here. Your side escalated it. So go preach this to your soldiers.

Yeah right, your media fed you a lie and you are content with it. If such an event had indeed occurred, India would have not turned down Pakistan's offer for a Neutral Probe by the UN. Shows that India have skeletons in their closets and Pakistan's is certain that India cannot prove any wrong doing on their part.

Back
Top Bottom