What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

How sweet it feel to count score when you are away from battle field ? :hitwall: have some shame.

I am in the battle field and know very well how to count and how to be counted.

When most of the Indians act like trigger-happy street boys including your Army General then there is no option but to score and get scored

I am in the battle field and know very well how to count and how to be counted.

When most of the Indians act like trigger-happy street boys including your Army General then there is no option but to score and get scored

seriously ? I bet you are not even within 100 kms from loc. there are many indian and more pakistani who are celebrating the soldiers death, and talking of revenge, and all are away from loc. but you have 25 thousand posts on your account, so try to keep the dignity of your numbers.

seriously ? I bet you are not even within 100 kms from loc. there are many indian and more pakistani who are celebrating the soldiers death, and talking of revenge, and all are away from loc. but you have 25 thousand posts on your account, so try to keep the dignity of your numbers.

The death of civilians and soldiers in Pakistan is celeberated by India. India first killed Pakistani soldier and the Indians were happy and saying bravo to Indian army.

The death of civilians and soldiers in Pakistan is celeberated by India. India first killed Pakistani soldier and the Indians were happy and saying bravo to Indian army.

So does the reverse happen. I mean lets not take holier-than-thou attitude here.

So does the reverse happen. I mean lets not take holier-than-thou attitude here.

Why should we not exhibit the reverse atitude? if you kill my brother and laugh do you think i should care for yours?

Why should we not exhibit the reverse atitude? if you kill my brother and laugh do you think i should care for yours?

Who said you should not. I mean I was not the one pontificating about how Pakistanis celebrate the dead of Indians...was I ? What the other dude said was dont reduce them - both Indian and Pakistani soldiers to mere statistics, like a football match.

You must have a lot of time and patience to be dedicating in replying and arguing with these people. Don't bother, ground reality will not be changed here, nor will any of them ever be convinced.

Who said you should not. I mean I was not the one pontificating about how Pakistanis celebrate the dead of Indians...was I ? What the other dude said was dont reduce them - both Indian and Pakistani soldiers to mere statistics, like a football match.

i dont believe in banking on words like pontification etc etc. I just come straightforward and dont mince my words.

If you are happy over killing of my countrymen then be sure i wont wish good for yours .

i dont believe in banking on words like pontification etc etc. I just come straightforward and dont mince my words.

If you are happy over killing of my countrymen then be sure i wont wish good for yours .

Are you hearing what I am saying ? Just dont trivialize the deaths of soldiers on both sides as if they are some goals in a football match. Both sides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom