What's new

Indian security agencies feed urine to captive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Hindus Reportedly Scrub Shrine and Wash Idols To Cleanse Their Temple of Low-Caste Governor’s Cooties

October 3, 2014 by Terry Firma

Some 300 million people in India, roughly a quarter of all Indian citizens, are Dalits — literally, “broken people,” but more commonly called “untouchables.”

It wasn’t supposed to be like that. Almost 60 years ago, India formally abolished caste-based discrimination (untouchability). But centuries-old habits die hard, and discrimination against “low” castes is still rife in many parts of the country. The news agency Reuters says that Dalits “still face prejudice in every sector from education to employment.”

This affront to the idea of meritocracy obviously pays no heed to whatever successes individual Dalits attain. As a Dalit, you can become, through good luck and perseverance, a judge, a doctor, or a state governor… and scores of Indian people will still treat you like, well, shit. Violence against Dalits is common.

The good news: Thanks to religion, that great equalizer – that hugely successful promoter of love, peace, and oneness – Hindu temples all over India are much-needed safe havens for Dalits.

The government in the Indian state of Bihar has ordered an investigation after reports that a Hindu temple was cleaned and its idols washed after a visit by the state’s chief minister (governor), who belongs to a lower caste community.

Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi, a member of the Musahar community, said he had been told the shrine in Bihar’s Madhubani district was “purified” after he visited it last month. …

He said he had ordered [an] investigation because it was important to highlight caste biases in the society. …

Leaders across political lines condemned the incident and said stern action should be taken against those responsible. “Untouchability is a crime in the country. It cannot be allowed to take place to even ordinary citizens,” said food minister and prominent Dalit politician Ram Vilas Paswan. “What can be more shameful (than) when a Chief Minister says the temple was cleaned after his visit?” asked Paswan, leader of the Lok Janshakti Party which is part of the ruling coalition.

Of course, both sides claim that the other side has shamed them. To Manjhi, the shame understandably consisted of having been treated (after the fact) as a low-caste, dirty individual. Meanwhile, the Hindus who cleansed the temple really think they were the ones who were shamed (dishonored); after all, a smelly reprobate sullied their shrine with his noisome presence.

I’d like to say that I expect better of religionists, but I’d be lying.

Indian Hindus Reportedly Scrub Shrine and Wash Idols To Cleanse Their Temple of Low-Caste Governor’s Cooties
Well, No country lost half of itself due to racist problem except Pakistan.

Cow is on the other side.Why u guys obsessed to camel?Google pakistan rape statistics & you would get pakistan is no1 in boinking animal, child abuse,por@ search.Obsession with neighbors activity won't cover up your drawbacks.Shame on you:lol:.We are self dependent & willing to be more in future.You would not get the feeling if you father someone.You guys are only good at self humiliation by showing your ignorance & posting obsessive comments about India.
1st you should get a proper toilet then talk that big.And a indian talking about rape is just ironic :lol:
That animal **** search propaganda only came from one shitty source 4 years ago when internet was not that wide spread as it,s today.It was like calling day a night .
If i ever get my hands on some PDF Hindu. I will gladly torture the shit out of him..Extremist Hindus are only safe in India and nowhere else in the world. If this news seems alright to you bastards thn India deserves 26 11 daily.
My dear trust me they are nothing more than a bunch of keyboard warriors.I have met them once in a night club and beated the shit out of them.I never met a indian who can talk with me while looking into my eyes like real men.

1st you should get a proper toilet then talk that big.And a indian talking about rape is just ironic :lol:
That animal **** search propaganda only came from one shitty source 4 years ago when internet was not that wide spread as it,s today.It was like calling day a night .

My dear trust me they are nothing more than a bunch of keyboard warriors.I have met them once in a night club and beated the shit out of them.I never met a indian who can talk with me while looking into my eyes like real men.
ROFL:D:lol:
"1 Mard-i-Momin = 10 Indians" logic strikes again.

Shameful fellows you people don't even have official rape statistics. There obviously would be reason if something is labelled as"failed".:DHistory plays a big role to define a man..

Forget about what they do to non-Hindus, they don't even spare those who happen to follow the same religion. Until today, the low caste Hindus are not allowed in the temples of the so-called High-caste Hindus. And they are calling others being racist. What a Joke!

Exactly. Few days ago i was reading the caste system of India and how the Brahmins and Kshtriyas used to treat the Shudrs and untouchables..Hindu traditions like Sati, human sacrifices for their gods and dozens of vile traditions jinka door door tak insaniat se koi wasta nahi. it was more like a satanic cult thn religion. Modi n co are hell bent on reviving that devil worshiping cult again.

ROFL:D:lol:
"1 Mard-i-Momin = 10 Indians" logic strikes again.
Only If you Indians grow a pair and eat some beef you might actually compete. Anyway in real life I have yet to meet a sacha Hindustani coz last time when I had a conversation with an Indian I was swearing at Modi and India hoping that it might ignite some non existent ghairat in him but your potential internet hindu brother started praising Pakistan. He was visibly scared so I just let him go. Next time i wish to meet a Sunny deol type Hindustani so I cud ground and pound the shit out of him.

Only If you Indians grow a pair and eat some beef you might actually compete. Anyway in real life I have yet to meet a sacha Hindustani coz last time when I had a conversation with an Indian I was swearing at Modi and India hoping that it might ignite some non existent ghairat in him but your potential internet hindu brother started praising Pakistan. He was visibly scared so I just let him go. Next time i wish to meet a Sunny deol type Hindustani so I cud ground and pound the shit out of him.

Keyboard-Warrior-300x223.jpg

Damn thats a long rant..

You could have just said that you hate hindus and Indians and saved some bandwidth for all of us...

Something tells me you get off on this shit...but hey, Google searches from Pakistan reveal all sorts of things...why not add this to the list!

You mean like this google?

Google Trends

Google Trends

Read again son. that was not over the internet and there are thousands of Indians living in Saudi and China. I treat them the way I like. You guys are fkn cowards. thats my experience so far. I dont expect you to believe me,u r just an internet hindu who is busy fighting mahabharat over the internet. Yalla dizza

Read again son. that was not over the internet and there are thousands of Indians living in Saudi and China. I treat them the way I like. You guys are fkn cowards. thats my experience so far. I dont expect you to believe me,u r just an internet hindu who is busy fighting mahabharat over the internet. Yalla dizza

the fact remains that you are trying to act tough over the internet...laughable little fellow full of inferiority complex.. Get a life, Bangladesh is not coming back to you..

I hear these days they have even started defeating Pakistan in cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom