What's new

Indian security agencies feed urine to captive

Status
Not open for further replies.
A prosecution witness in a case involving three bombings in Mumbai has recently told a special court that the police had forced him to drink the urine of another accused and have “sex with a stray dog” when he was in custody 12 years ago.

The witness’s statement reads, “I was made to drink gutter water and urine… It is correct that I was asked to drink urine of another accused and my urine (was given) to him.” The witness further alleged that they were forced to have sex with a stray dog and that he was regularly beaten up in the police custody from April 24, 2003, till he was released on May 17, 2003.

The police have chargesheeted 16 people in the case, which involves bombings at Mumbai Central station on December 6, 2002, at suburban Vile Parle on January 27, 2003, and the Mulund train blast on March 13, 2003. The witness, in his alleged statement, had revealed the role of one Saquib Nachan, an accused and alleged SIMI member, in carrying the explosives. On April 23, the witness, when asked by the defence lawyer about the alleged torture meted out to him, told the court:”I cannot tell those dirty things which they asked me to do in the crime branch office as women advocates are present (here) in the court.”

After the witness’s deposition, the special public prosecutor Rohini Salian declared him hostile. The prosecution witness, the 126th in the case, corroborated the torture claims made by another accused in 2003. The accused, who was named by the witness, in a written statement to the court in 2003 had claimed that three crime branch officers tortured him — an allegation denied by police.

‘Police forced me to drink urine, have sex with dog’ | The Indian Express

Don't know what to say.

Hinds consider mooth as something good.

Take it easy on the hindu bashing...there really is no need for it!
The sikh pogrom was a congress thing...NOT a hindu thing!

But I suppose you would have to read history to tell that difference..

what else can one expect from people of a country who aborts their own female offspring, once lucky enough to see the light of the day get killed by poison fed to them by their own parents, once lucky enough to survive that too, get raped left, right and center day-in and day-out and who survive even that get married to dogs. People who themselves bathe in cow urine to get clean and drink it to get healthy, who throw their dead in rivers and take cleansing baths in the same rivers with hundreds of dead bodies floating around or being devoured by dogs.

People who are extremely racist and narrow-minded, who don't eat or drink with other people on the premise that the act will make them unclean and ready to kill or maim if someone used their utensils or source of water or food.

What else can one expect from people who don't have shred of self respect for themselves, they probably don't even understand the words respect, humanity, rights.

Damn thats a long rant..

You could have just said that you hate hindus and Indians and saved some bandwidth for all of us...

Something tells me you get off on this shit...but hey, Google searches from Pakistan reveal all sorts of things...why not add this to the list!

And the people so shocked are Turks and Pakistanis !!!! Maybe a saudi will join soon :o:

As a very wise middle Eastern man once said " remove the beam from your own eye so that you can see better to remove the speck from your neighbor "

Nations enemy should be treated like that way.You ISI praisers are no god & don't need to be taught humanity lessons from a nation like Pakistan where when someone says modi he is pulled by a bike to death..:coffee:.

what else can one expect from people of a country who aborts their own female offspring, once lucky enough to see the light of the day get killed by poison fed to them by their own parents, once lucky enough to survive that too, get raped left, right and center day-in and day-out and who survive even that get married to dogs. People who themselves bathe in cow urine to get clean and drink it to get healthy, who throw their dead in rivers and take cleansing baths in the same rivers with hundreds of dead bodies floating around or being devoured by dogs.

People who are extremely racist and narrow-minded, who don't eat or drink with other people on the premise that the act will make them unclean and ready to kill or maim if someone used their utensils or source of water or food.

What else can one expect from people who don't have shred of self respect for themselves, they probably don't even understand the words respect, humanity, rights.
A prosecution witness in a case involving three bombings in Mumbai has recently told a special court that the police had forced him to drink the urine of another accused and have “sex with a stray dog” when he was in custody 12 years ago.

The witness’s statement reads, “I was made to drink gutter water and urine… It is correct that I was asked to drink urine of another accused and my urine (was given) to him.” The witness further alleged that they were forced to have sex with a stray dog and that he was regularly beaten up in the police custody from April 24, 2003, till he was released on May 17, 2003.

The police have chargesheeted 16 people in the case, which involves bombings at Mumbai Central station on December 6, 2002, at suburban Vile Parle on January 27, 2003, and the Mulund train blast on March 13, 2003. The witness, in his alleged statement, had revealed the role of one Saquib Nachan, an accused and alleged SIMI member, in carrying the explosives. On April 23, the witness, when asked by the defence lawyer about the alleged torture meted out to him, told the court:”I cannot tell those dirty things which they asked me to do in the crime branch office as women advocates are present (here) in the court.”

After the witness’s deposition, the special public prosecutor Rohini Salian declared him hostile. The prosecution witness, the 126th in the case, corroborated the torture claims made by another accused in 2003. The accused, who was named by the witness, in a written statement to the court in 2003 had claimed that three crime branch officers tortured him — an allegation denied by police.

‘Police forced me to drink urine, have sex with dog’ | The Indian Express

Don't know what to say.
New Pakistan law will likely worsen torture by police - tribunedigital-baltimoresun

Last edited:
Oh ok,so all of a sudden Pakistan is greater than Arabs!! So nowadays what, you all exclusively lick Chinese azz? American and Arab azz is licked clean already?
I can see a lot of bharti *** burning in your comment and the one below your comment :lol:
For the past 6-7 years arabs were never our favorite allies.And the recent yemen conflict proved that.
Apparently you have missed your dose of cow urine for today Mr gupta :) Now take it and then you will become more sane and well mannered on PDF :lol:

If i ever get my hands on some PDF Hindu. I will gladly torture the shit out of him..Extremist Hindus are only safe in India and nowhere else in the world. If this news seems alright to you bastards thn India deserves 26 11 daily.
@waz @Oscar

Could you please ban his highness?

India is the most racist, disgusting and pathetic country in the world..literally a pile of shit

lol.. why ? And why do you use such foul language ? I wonder what causes such a strong hatred.

If i ever get my hands on some PDF Hindu. I will gladly torture the shit out of him..Extremist Hindus are only safe in India and nowhere else in the world. If this news seems alright to you bastards thn India deserves 26 11 daily.

What are you waiting for then ?? do us a favor by crossing the border... we will get to see who tortures whom ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom