What's new

Indian secularism

This Indian secularism that you call fake runs true for the millions of Indian Sikhs like me. It runs true for the Muslims and Christians. And for all those that are not Hindu. We love the Hindus as most of our friends are you guys and coz we believe all of us Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims are Indians first. If this isn't secularism, then what is? The pride of living in diversity.

A government comes along that is based on the ideology of Hinduism. Lynching of Muslims becomes a thing suddenly. Fake Gau-raksha encounters on Muslims becomes rampant. How do they minorities feel? There are 2 reasons I sympathise with Muslims right now. They are Indians being targetted coz of their religion. They are a minority like us. What do we make of it? Are we next?

I have never felt there is anything wrong about Hinduism. We've all grown up looking at how clean, evolved and accepting is religion is. But suddenly in these past few years, many Hindus seem to have become selfish as fk. Suddenly, they want the country to have only Hindus.
This is definitely fake secularism. But the real one is which causes the greatest institutions like the Armed Forces to run.

I'm sorry if this is a biased view. Surely the Hindus have also been at the receiving end many times. But the statistics, daily news, articles and shit, all point to a rise in crime against Muslims and not otherwise.

Who is more dangerous?

1) Hindus who became selfish due to alien ideologies like Seculrism imposed when Pre secular period was all good including minorities.

2) Muslims who themselves admit Non Muslims have to convert to Muslims or perish by following hadeeths and Quranic verses.

Are we next? Well this could give you some hints...

DAfUBJPWsAEov2S.jpg

The "Golden Temple" is even TODAY called Sri Harmandir Sahib you Moron :lol:

What do you think that name means ? :lol:

It means SRI HARI MANDIR SAHIB.

No offense, but the most strident sanghis online are the smallest bheegi billis in the real world.

Take the example of near Arab gulfiya malls in this instance.

I'm enjoying my Sunday afternoon chuckle over a dram of nice Japanese whisky with the rain playing tunes on the chajja outside.

Cheers, amoosed Doc

No offense, but the most strident sanghis online are the smallest bheegi billis in the real world.

Take the example of near Arab gulfiya malls in this instance.

I'm enjoying my Sunday afternoon chuckle over a dram of nice Japanese whisky with the rain playing tunes on the chajja outside.

Cheers, amoosed Doc

LOL....... more like you are drinking your irani chai while you wife is shouting at you in the background.

Ask the maratha's to come so that you can suck and swallow. Know your masters.

Speaking of gaumutra, chandal, even that we gave you.

Of course the originals sanctify it ritually only from special albino bulls called Varasyu.

And it's called Taro.

You happen to be some sort of Hindu supremacist I gather.

Pity you butted heads with your racial and spiritual papa.

Cheers, Doc

Speaking of gaumutra, chandal, even that we gave you.

Of course the originals sanctify it ritually only from special albino bulls called Varasyu.

And it's called Taro.

You happen to be some sort of Hindu supremacist I gather.

Pity you butted heads with your racial and spiritual papa.

Cheers, Doc

Don't post irrelevant fantasies to deflect from the reality of your life Bawa.

How often do the Shiv Sainiks come to your house to satisfy themselves ? Its no wonder you hate the hindus. It must have left you with a sore butt.

Don't post irrelevant fantasies to deflect from the reality of your life Bawa.

How often do the Shiv Sainiks come to your house to satisfy themselves ? Its no wonder you hate the hindus. It must have left you with a sore butt.

Ok manvan. :lol:

Cheers, your racial papa, Doc

Ok manvan. :lol:

Cheers, your racial papa, Doc

Speaking of gow mutra ...... what do parsis call it ?

You call it Gomez don't you ? :lol: ....... or is it gaomaeza ?

You use it for making yourself "pure" and "clean". .... the same cow urine you tease the hindus about :lol:

$hit you even use the BULLS URINE for your "rituals" :P .......... .... remember "Nerang" ? or is it Nerangdin ?

What a clown.

Speaking of gow mutra ...... what do parsis call it ?

You call it Gomez don't you ? :lol: ....... or is it gaomaeza ?

You use it for making yourself "pure" and "clean". .... the same cow urine you tease the hindus about :lol:

$hit you even use the BULLS URINE for your "rituals" :P .......... .... remember "Nerang" ? or is it Nerangdin ?

What a clown.

Chandal, was I speaking Afrikaans in the post earlier?

Cheers, your papa, Doc

Chandal, was I speaking Afrikaans in the post earlier?

Cheers, your papa, Doc

Don't know , don't care Malecha.

I don't really go into your posts in detail. It usually contains nothing of value. I only bother to pick up stuff which can be used against you and fuel your impotent rage against the hindus.

Don't know , don't care Malecha.

I don't really go into your posts in detail. It usually contains nothing of value. I only bother to pick up stuff which can be used against you and fuel your impotent rage against the hindus.

Just so you know Dhera, you (as in your Vedics - not the native Chandals), came from us.

Now you know where to bow and what to touch.

Cheers, your Athrvan super daddy, Doc

Back
Top Bottom