What's new

Indian secularism

Just so you know Dhera, you (as in your Vedics - not the native Chandals), came from us.

Now you know where to bow and what to touch.

Cheers, your Athrvan super daddy, Doc

LOL..... the pakistanis say the same thing.

Both of you have my pity. If only god had made you smarter. But such is life.

LOL..... the pakistanis say the same thing.

Both of you have my pity. If only god had made you smarter. But such is life.

The Pakistanis have a lineage problem chandal.

I do not.

Cheers, Doc

Are you two getting married or not? :o:

This bromance has gone on several threads now - maybe time to finalize it?

The Pakistanis have a lineage problem chandal.

I do not.

Cheers, Doc

LOL...what lineage ?

Your religion is a bastardize version of Hinduism. Your language is a dead language unlike Sanskrit.

This is your 'history".

https://qz.com/662917/the-secret-language-of-south-asias-transgender-community/

The language of the Hijiras ....... Hijra Farsi :lol:

Are you two getting married or not? :o:

This bromance has gone on several threads now - maybe time to finalize it?

That is just sick. :sick:

LOL...what lineage ?

Your religion is a bastardize version of Hinduism. Your language is a dead language unlike Sanskrit.

Yes chandal.

Massive millennial supertankers of fair n lovely later we stopped being 5'4" darkies.

Cheers, Doc

Yes chandal.

Massive millennial supertankers of fair n lovely later we stopped being 5'4" darkies.

Cheers, Doc

LOL ....... so THAT is your claim to superiority ?

That you are not "5'4" darkies" ? :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL ....... so THAT is your claim to superiority ?

That you are not "5'4" darkies" ? :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Chandal, Hitler was small n weedy like you.

A semite no less.

I know you Hindu radicals love sucking German teats.

But if you actually want to know the next purest Aryan lineage, it's certain Scandinavian tribes. Not Germanic.

The Indic line of course got mixed with you, so ....

Cheers, Doc

Chandal, Hitler was small n weedy like you.

A semite no less.

I know you Hindu radicals love sucking German teats.

But if you actually want to know the next purest Aryan lineage, it's certain Scandinavian tribes. Not Germanic.

The Indic line of course got mixed with you, so ....

Cheers, Doc

Obsession about "aryans' is YOUR PROBLEM.

Not mine. I am least interested in finding the "next pure aryan lineage" :lol: ........ that is just pathetic.

Obsession about "aryans' is YOUR PROBLEM.

Not mine. I am least interested in finding the "next pure aryan lineage" :lol: ........ that is just pathetic.

Perfectly natural.

You're an Australoid chandal.

An Aryan for you is your ancestral bend over and deliver ....

Cheers, Doc

Perfectly natural.

You're an Australoid chandal.

An Aryan for you is your ancestral bend over and deliver ....

Cheers, Doc

Even if I was an australoid, I do not see any shame in that :lol: ...... only pride for my heritage.

For Real Hindus like me, "Arya" just means "He who follows Dharma". A trait Bhagwat Gita tells us to aspire for.

Bharat was also called Aryavarta , Land of men who follow Dharma. So ALL Indians who lived in ARyavarta was Aryans.

But for losers with massive inferiority complex, "Arya" apparently means some kind of "race" :lol: ..... and they are eager to declare themselves part of it. That is just SAD.

Even if I was an australoid, I do not see any shame in that :lol: ...... only pride for my heritage.

For Real Hindus like me, "Arya" just means "He who follows Dharma". A trait Bhagwat Gita tells us to aspire for.

Bharat was also called Aryavarta , Land of men who follow Dharma. So ALL Indians who lived in ARyavarta was Aryans.

But for losers with massive inferiority complex, "Arya" apparently means some kind of "race" :lol: ..... and they are eager to declare themselves part of it. That is just SAD.

I love you guys as coreligionists man.

Sorry for dumping on you man. I know a fellow racist when I see one. And appreciate a kindred spirit.

It's just the alpha in me putting you in place.

Cheers, Doc

I love you guys as coreligionists man.

Sorry for dumping on you man. I know a fellow racist when I see one. And appreciate a kindred spirit.

It's just the alpha in me putting you in place.

Cheers, Doc

I deeply suspect your "love" for hindus.

Your hate and contempt for them is rather obvious.

I have no problems with anyone attempt to dump on me. I know how to take care of myself and have been fighting personal attacks for a long long time. Much before you even arrived at pdf.

Finally, the only Racist here is YOU. Your attempt to drag me down to your level is futile. You are neither that smart, nor that capable.

BTW did you know true "alpha" do not apologize ? :disagree: ........ you are just a bundle of lies.

I deeply suspect your "love" for hindus.

Your hate and contempt for them is rather obvious.

I have no problems with anyone attempt to dump on me. I know how to take care of myself and have been fighting personal attacks for a long long time. Much before you even arrived at pdf.

Finally, the only Racist here is YOU. Your attempt to drag me down to your level is futile. You are neither that smart, nor that capable.

BTW did you know true "alpha" do not apologize ? :disagree: ........ you are just a bundle of lies.

I'm done for the day kiddo.

Feeling too mellow now ...

Go play with your Gameboy or something.

Cheers, Doc

Are we next? Well this could give you some hints...

DAfUBJPWsAEov2S.jpg

If BJP is to form the government, then I guess this time around they won't get absolute majority like 2014 and will have to depend on their allies. If Congress is to form the government(which looks unlikely with Pappu at helm), it will be unstable with every regional party in UPA holding Congress to ransom.

Stop looking at the Sikhs for a shoulder to cry on, they are even ruthless than hindus. Didn't some peacefuls tried to mess with Sikhs in Hyderabad couple of years ago by desecrating a Gurudwara? They got their answer.

BJP will be back with even more seats in power, although they will keep their alliance intact to make sure no defection happens to the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom