What's new

Indian secularism

Nehruji, Indra Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi made mistakes like every other leader has done. It is easy to criticise in hind sight. Ofcourse some mistakes are too big to forget : Nehru's mis-reading of Chinese, Indira's crazy emergency debacle being on top.

But fact is, these were GREAT leaders that held India together. After independence, international, communal and regional extremeists would have torn the union apart but for how Nehru governed. Look at what happened to Tamilnadu where communal politics was used by the dravida parties to hoodwink and take over the state (and ruin it); or pakistan where religious forces and international interests took root and turned it into a nightmare!

Ofcourse Valllabbhai Patel was also a great force and a great leader that built India.

I really think running down great leaders of the past, based on questionable narratives on why they did what they did is incorrect.

Manmohan Singh was an inexplicable disappointment - may be he should simply have remained a babu in the finance ministry as he seemed to give in completely to the Sonia Gandhi cabal.

Thank God someone like Modi showed up - he has potential to be as great as Gandhi, Nehru and Patel. But he is not well served by every tom dick and harry picking up stupid issues based on their less than half baked knowledge about Hinduism, Brahminism, Vedic etc.

Secular or not, India belongs to Hindus and every other persuasion that Indians have and chose to have. It is Indians that define India, NOT any other classification or group.

How are you guys with very little knowledge and expertise in the Vedas gonna establish its supremacy over anything else? Why are you nuts completely oblivious to the principles and methods, simply latch on to tokens and rituals and give it a bad name?

You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Knowledge is accomplished only by studying and being taught, NOT PREACHED or dictated. If you start preaching to unwanton ears or dictating rituals and practices, all you are doing is trying to equate Vedic Sanathanam to stupid religions.

Don't do it.

I like the way you think.

FYI, the secular cow smugglers doing their secular thing....
Not a peep from the seculars or liberals.

• July 2, 2017: A farmer Charan Singh was shot dead by armed cattle thieves after he tried to save his buffalo from them. The incident took place in Kotrekapura village of Agra.
  • June 25, 2017: Cattle smugglers tried to run over a vehicle at police “yet again” in Shajahanpur. One of the accused was identified as Ehsaan.
  • June 2017: A police party that had gone to stop illegal cow slaughter out in the open in Khalapar locality of Muzaffarnagar, UP on Tuesday was savagely attacked by a mob with stones and firearms. 4 policemen were injured and the mob managed to free 3 accused who had been arrested by police.
  • June 2017: Police attacked when it tried to stop cow slaughter in Katka village, Jansath tehsil, Muzaffarnagar. Criminals started started firing on police and 4 policemen were injured. Police managed to arrest two – Bhura (a.k.a Israel) and Khaleel – while 8 persons managed to flee.
  • June 2017 – Gang of seven cattle smugglers opened fired at villagers in Ghiraura village of Etah district, after they failed to steal buffaloes.
  • April 2017 – Cow traffickers fire at police, ram police vehicle & barricade in New Delhi
  • November 2, 2016: Cattle smugglers shot dead a woman after being caught stealing her buffaloes. The incident took place in Asrauli village of Dehat kotwali area of UP’s Etah district.
  • October 22, 2016: Cattle smugglers opened fire at a dairy farmer in Panipat, Haryana after he catches them red-handed.
  • August 1, 2016 – two farmers were shot and injured by cattle smugglers in Kasganj district.
  • July 21, 2016 – Cow smugglers in Amravati, Maharashtra crushed family of 3 (mother, father, small child) to death under their truck and injured more than 40 in a desperate attempt to escape police.
  • June 6, 2016: Two men kill a chowkidar Data Ram after suspecting him to be a police informer on cow slaughter incidents in Lucknow’s Azamgarh district. The accused were later identified as Jakib and Itikar.
  • June 1, 2016: A 16-year-old girl was shot dead by cow thieves after she confronted them. The incident happened in Etah district of Agra
  • Feb 2016 – VHP’s Dalit leader Arun Kumar Mahaur was shot dead for opposing cow slaughter in Agra by Shahrukh and 4 others.
  • October 10, 2015: Prashant Poojary, a Bajrang Dal member actively involved in preventing illegal cow slaughter and transportation, was killed by cow smugglers in Mangaluru. Police later arrested a suspect Mohammad Imtiaz Gantalkatte in the case
  • February 20, 2015: Cattle smugglers kill two policemen, including a head constable in Mathura, UP, when the police tried to intercept a vehicle carrying cows near Azizpur village.
  • June 24, 2014: Cattle smugglers fire at a farmer after he catches them stealing his cows in Shahjahanpur in UP.
  • May 1, 2014: Cattle smugglers fire at villagers and police after being caught in Gurgaon’s Baliawas. Later nabbed by police and identified as Aabid and Umar.
  • February 7, 2014: Cattle smugglers kill two villagers in Bareilly. Report says, “Residents alleged that this is not an isolated case as several unsuccessful attempts in the past have been thwarted by alert villagers who raised an alarm, forcing the gang to flee.”
A sample of how they are smuggled. They may be just animals for seculars but for us they are more.
These same secular douche bags shout about animal rights which vanish when it comes to cow. They cry about dogs being eaten in China - Imagine the irony!!

• Mewat_Cow_Smugglers_Mafia.jpg

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/mewat-meat-mafia-haryana-police-constables/1/1013304.html

This happened yesterday. Do Indian secular liberals want to do some genuine analysis on this?

Secular cow smugglers (take a wild guess how they got these cows) shot at police and injured them.
Want to take a wild guess on the religion of these smugglers? How come these secular smugglers have guns?

People who own cattle can't even defend themselves. If they harm these seculars trying to protect their cattle, they will be branded as gau rakshaks and taken to task.

Pheku please don't post grotesque photos man.

Doing potty, getting ready for my Sunday morning bike ride.

Potty band ho gayi ....

It's against the rules buddy.

Cheers, Doc

Pheku please don't post grotesque photos man.

Doing potty, getting ready for my Sunday morning bike ride.

Potty band ho gayi ....

It's against the rules buddy.

Cheers, Doc

Which grotesque photos did I post?
Please point at them?

In fact I can do a secular and post the real grotesque photos. Not Sanghi style to do it.
It's always seculars who have made it an art to play politics with the dead.

In the last 1 year more people(Hindus) died at the hands of cow smugglers (no awards for guessing their religion) than cow lynchers have killed in last 10 years.
Where is the outrage from the so called secular liberals?

Which grotesque photos did I post?
Please point at them?

In fact I can do a secular and post the real grotesque photos. Not Sanghi style to do it.
It's always seculars who have made it an art to play politics with the dead.

In the last 1 year more people(Hindus) died at the hands of cow smugglers (no awards for guessing their religion) than cow lynchers have killed in last 10 years.
Where is the outrage from the so called secular liberals?

There is a photo of bodies of dead cattle in your post.

Please don't lecture and kindly remove it.

Cheers, Doc

There is a photo of bodies of dead cattle in your post.

Please don't lecture and kindly remove it.

Cheers, Doc

Dead cattle but not grotesque.
That's the reality. If I really wanted to post grotesque pics of cattle, all I need to do post pics of what happens in UP butcher shops.

This is mild, compared to the reality.

Dead cattle but not grotesque.
That's the reality. If I really wanted to post grotesque pics of cattle, all I need to do post pics of what happens in UP butcher shops.

This is mild, compared to the reality.

Buddy we all know what happens at butcher shops.

I've been going to buy fresh meat since I was a school boy, on my cycle.

End of the day, if you want to eat meat, you have to kill the animal or bird or fish.

Grotesque photos are not what we want to see here.

We are here to discuss.

Cheers, Doc

Grotesque photos are not what we want to see here.

We are here to discuss.

Huh.
Do you know the difference between dead body and grotesque?

If cow is just food for you lot, how can a dead cow body be grotesque?

Below is a dead body, which was roasted in fire....Let me know if it is grotesque.

upload_2017-7-30_10-56-28.jpeg

yeah, I thought so.

You stopped making sense long back.
The reason you don't want me to share those pics is because you don't want your narrative of evil Gau Rakshaks exposed, when the reality is far more complex and compelling.

Last edited:
Kiya baat hai! Utimate jerkoff thread for Bhakt. I support your points of view since I'm now a reformed hindutvadi. This country is not for pseudo secularists, communist etc. It is only for Gaumata

JAI JAWAN!!! JAI KISAN!!! JAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMAAAAATAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Ah @Guynextdoor2 back to his ways. Before 2014 he was against Modi in all his posts. Post elections suddenly he started acting like a hindutvawaadi. Now he is trying to use sarcasm to hide his loathing for BJP. Give it a few months and he will be openly against modi and the cycle will repeat after 2019

Any secular liberal want to comment on the brutal "lynching" of this Hindu?
May be you lot think this aint a lynching since the victim is a Hindu.

Any comments?

I am waiting seculars.

Is he not a Mallu?
he is what you call non-Aryan. You know the original Dravidian inhabitant of India, who has been butchered by ideologues from far away lands.

The duplicity of the secular parties & secular media who have not covered this horrific act where a Hindu is lynched is NOT shocking anymore.

Exactly the kind of Hindu the Indian Seculars love.

These self loathing Hindus who have long ago lost spine to call a spade a spade are worse enemies than the seculars. At least with seculars you know what you are fighting for.

These "bend down and present the bum" Hindus are the reason why Kashmiri Pandits will never get justice. These coward Hindus are why our freedom of expression, freedom to debate the rights and wrongs in our society are being snatched from us.

How did the land of Bharath, where we could question even our gods end up jailing a 16 year boy for a facebook post?!!!!

But Hinduism virtually wiped your faith off its soil. To the extent that what is now Pakistan and Afghanistan was your last stand.

Only the Dalit converts brought it back.

Do you support that as well?

Cheers, Doc
Which was why the Buddhist kingdoms in today's Pakistan and Afghanistan were the first to be wiped out. Even in India buddhists escaped to Tibet and far south to escape evil Hindus.

A new word also was born...butshikan. Meaning iconoclast. Want to know its etymology?

Back
Top Bottom