What's new

Indian Scientist Forgotten in Higgs Boson Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malign the reputation of a theory by associating it with a known intellectual failure

IF u were a scientist, u would have been more graceful use of words rather than use of Hafizz type of words like 'malign' etc.. U seem to be an alumnus of Madarassah University of Pakistan. :wave:

We are not talking of Indian origin scientist here u idiot but INDIAN scientist and as far as India not existing in 1920 is concerned, check nobel site, see for yourself who won the nobel prize for literature in 1913. In case if u don't know english properly, it reads Rabindranath Tagore from INDIA

U people know what literature is ? bunch of ignorant fools !!

Now take off...

One thinks of his own occupation when maligning another one's. Pray tell, are you a sweeper?

Guess one can't be bigoted without appearing foolish

What's a condom?

What's your point? India is a secular country, Hindus are members of a religion

Yes..sometime I become sweeper to sweep garbage like you

Dont know Condom...ask you father...kid

I am not secular with non-seculars.....

^^^^^

please dont post such things. Stop replying to truthseer

Something your parents should have used so a disappointment like you would not have graced humanity.
Sounds like something your parents should have invested in.

I am not secular with non-seculars.....
Yet is it not then hypocritical if one is not secular at all times? Is this not debilitating one's own morality which will finally lead to it's being atrophied?

Yet is it not then hypocritical if one is not secular at all times? Is this not debilitating one's own morality which will finally lead to it's being atrophied?

It is like..I am good with good people and........ bad with bad people like you

i was knowing this. Bose sir is looking like azim premjee

there is famous einstein-Bose theory.
Yes, there is. RIP Mr. Bose. West should acknowledge this mans immense contribution to science. Sad part is, even India failed to fully honor his legacy!

If you are indeed a quantum physicist, you would know SN Bose and you wouldn't post this :

"Indians trying to malign the good theory by associating it with someone who had nothing to do with it and is moreover, an Indian"

What do you mean by maligning a good theory ??

Maligning means, that this scientist was a hindu..
Jealousy does exists mate...

Something your parents should have used so a disappointment like you would not have graced humanity.

You have been reported.

Be careful next time & don't go personnal.

@ MODS WHERE ARE MODS THE TROLLS ARE POSTING WHAT EVER THEY FEEL LIKE & NO ACTION AGAINST THEM?

Yes, there is. RIP Mr. Bose. West should acknowledge this mans immense contribution to science. Sad part is, even India failed to fully honor his legacy!
Yup, you are quite right, we didn't give the respect he deserved. Atleast we should do it now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom