What's new

Indian Scientist Forgotten in Higgs Boson Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying in a wide range of theories not just one.
You cant disregard be as a physicist just because you say so.
Here in UK when I met one of my prof he is Indian and has a fresh accent, yet he thinks he is more british than indian..
I have seen wide range of examples in industry alone and I know how most people think.

There you said, the west is disregarding Bose and denying him his due.

I think you feel you are more British than Indian than the person you met.

The same old particle discovered by Indian, now under a new label. :lol: :hitwall:

Atleast we did give something to science, ain't we against all the negative remarks about us :cry:

The same old particle discovered by Indian, now under a new label. :lol: :hitwall:

Bose proved theoretically that Bosan exist and open the world for more exploration in this area.....Higgs took and come up this one theory....Big Bang test proved that Bose was correct...

Boson is generic term for God Particle.....Higgs Boson is one type of Boson......

In Big Bang Test... they found Boson for 100% sure but they are 99.9999% sure that it is Higgs Boson

There you said, the west is disregarding Bose and denying him his due.

I think you feel you are more British than Indian than the person you met.

Why do we need certification from the west? Indians have always been denied credit. We should not expect credit from a world who love to see us people living in a jungle in 21st century. Here is another indian who has never been paid his due.

Jagadish Chandra Bose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everybody knows the contribution and importance of Raman Effect in Quantum Physics.......

Everybody knows the contribution and importance of Raman Effect in Quantum Physics.......

Raman won Nobel prize for that. Similarly SN Bose should have been awarded Nobel. At least he can get it now posthumously.

Raman won Nobel prize for that. Similarly SN Bose should have been awarded Nobel. At least he can get it now posthumously.
yes you are right SN Bose invention is considered one of the most important invention on the 20th century....but still he did not get Nobel Prize...very unfortunate....

Dudes bose have nothing to do with highs boson, whatever particles that follow bose-Einstein statistics are called boson, likewise whatever particles which follows fermy's hyposthisys are called fermion.

Dudes bose have nothing to do with highs boson, whatever particles that follow bose-Einstein statistics are called boson, likewise whatever particles which follows fermy's hyposthisys are called fermion.

Then why Bosan word is added.....read post #19

Jagdish chandra bose was more unfortunate, he didn't file a patent of radio , because he felt he didn't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom