What's new

Indian Scientist Forgotten in Higgs Boson Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3142823 said:
indian scientist was just employed as sweeper :D

Yeah, they named the particle after a sweeper. Higgs Boson ! Now dont you wish you were a sweeper too ??

Sweeper can never understand the a scientist...
Feel pity for you my friend...

Told him he is on wrong thread. Indian posters will eat him alive...:drag:

I knew your a$$ would be burning by now like a stove burner.....

FYI..he never went out of country till his invention was published in Germany

I knew your a$$ would be burning by now like a stove burner.....

FYI..he never went out of country till his invention was published in Germany

Nope it seems you guys @$$ is burning. There are many scientists working in Europe having their origin from Pakistan, even after their massive contributions still they don't mention their names, but it doesn't means all Pakistanis start hoo-haa as well as their media start jumping, as for india they create an issue out of nothing. It won't be too long when world will know you ppl as Attention Seeking crying creatures.

Indians trying to malign the good theory by associating it with someone who had nothing to do with it and is moreover, an Indian

India didn't exist in 1920

Nope it seems you guys @$$ is burning. There are many scientists working in Europe having their origin from Pakistan, even after their massive contributions still they don't mention their names, but it doesn't means all Pakistanis start hoo-haa as well as their media start jumping, as for india they create an issue out of nothing. It won't be too long when world will know you ppl as Attention Seeking crying creatures.

You didnt read the article. The article says SN Bose, the scientist whom the Higgs Boson was named after, didnt get his due after the discovery of this particle. We are not talking about the scientists working with the CERN team. There are nearly 100 Indian scientists in the CERN team

Indians trying to malign the good theory by associating it with someone who had nothing to do with it and is moreover, an Indian

You dont know anything about the theory. So better not show your ignorance

I might be a quantum physicist for all you know, how much do you know?

If you are indeed a quantum physicist, you would know SN Bose and you wouldn't post this :

"Indians trying to malign the good theory by associating it with someone who had nothing to do with it and is moreover, an Indian"

What do you mean by maligning a good theory ??

If you are indeed a quantum physicist, you would know SN Bose and you wouldn't post this :

"Indians trying to malign the good theory by associating it with someone who had nothing to do with it and is moreover, an Indian"

What do you mean by maligning a good theory ??
Malign the reputation of a theory by associating it with a known intellectual failure

Malign the reputation of a theory by associating it with a known intellectual failure

You dont know what this 'theory' is all about. And you speak of maligning this theory :lol:! SN Bose was intellectual failure indeed, that's why he worked with Einstein and came up with Bose–Einstein statistics and idea of sub atomic particles known as Bosons :wave:

That's why Indian believes that Pakistan can not handle the truth

ok let me put this way ....Hindu exist in 1920

Your posts prove..you are some thing else...may be a sweeper :D
One thinks of his own occupation when maligning another one's. Pray tell, are you a sweeper?

You dont know what this 'theory' is all about. And you speak of maligning this theory :lol:! SN Bose was intellectual failure indeed, that's why he worked with Einstein and came up with Bose–Einstein statistics and idea of sub atomic particles known as Bosons :wave:
Guess one can't be bigoted without appearing foolish

you look more like a "condom physicist" but.:rofl:
What's a condom?

That's why Indian believes that Pakistan can not handle the truth

ok let me put this way ....Hindu exist in 1920
What's your point? India is a secular country, Hindus are members of a religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom